Big Mad

Guys I'm actually proud of this chapter,self esteem is important people👏

Enjoy. Or don't. It's up to you úwù.
____

Midas sat in his golden chair wondering where Meowscles could have went. He sent the kitty on a mission alone and when Meowscles told M he was finished with the mission, Midas ordered him to come back.

But he didn't.

A couple of weeks had passed and there still wasn't any sign of him. At this point all the agents were a little worried. Meowscles couldn't be in trouble because if he was he would've used his earpiece to tell someone. Hopefully.

What if he's seeing someone else?

...

No no no,M. Don't be stupid.

As Midas was thinking,he heard a loud crash and sighed,thinking Skye must've broken something. Again.

"Where the hell were you!?"Skye's sweet voice could be heard echoing throughout the hallways. Her swearing caught Midas off gaurd.

"Well I was-"

"Yeah we were all worried sick!"

"If you would just let me explain-"

"Take him to the boss man! He'll know what to do."

"Oh that's actually not a bad idea~
I could use a good-"

"SHUT UP AND GO!"

What in the...

Midas's door slammed open. There stood an angry Skye. "Hey M,look who decided to show up."Skye pushed Meowscles into the room. The other agents following right behind him. Meowscles put a hand on his hip and rolled his eyes.

"I was going in the room! No need to get violent."Meowscles mumbled. Midas's eyes twinkled with disbelief and surprise when Meowscles walked through the door. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his face heated up.

"M-meowscles?"Midas slowly stood up from out of his seat. "Uhh... h-hey M."Meowscles stuttered as he shakily waved his hand back and forth. Scared for dear life at the punishment he would receive for being absent so many days.

"We were just about to go looking for him. That's when we saw him through the glass doors about to walk in."Brutus spoke.

Midas was happy,but also very infuriated. Meowscles left without warning. Where did he even go anyway?Like,what was so special outside of the agency that he decided to ditch it?

But that wasn't the only thing M was pissed about.

While Meowscles was gone Midas wanted to be fucked senseless but couldn't due to the fact Meowscles was gone. So he had to just play with himself which satisfied him,but not as much as it would've with Meowscles.

"So what's his punishment?"TnTina asked. Midas actually thought about that for a second. He didn't want to do anything to extreme,he loved him to much. That would break his heart.

"Meowscles come over here."

"With pleasure~"Meowscles rubbed his hands together,smirking like a child predator.(lmao wtf am I on)

"Stop it."Midas warned. "Everyone else can go back to what they're doing."The agents nodded and went to do whatever.(Of course they didn't actually leave. They wanted to hear what Meowscles's punishment would be.)

Midas closed the door and once he did,he ran up to Meowscles and gave him a big hug.

"You're back!..ughhh I missed you so fucking much."Meowscles wrapped his arms around Midas's waist and spun him around a couple of times. He buried his head in the crook of Midas's neck and sighed.