Bam Bam Bam

1082
_____

Ever since Meowscles gave Midas the good succ they've slowly created a thing between the two of them. Whenever Midas wanted Meowscles to suck him off,he would. In exchange for Midas doing it to him of course.

Meowscles never actually fucked his boss,for they had never gotten to that point. Until now at least.

Meowscles had Midas on his knees in the living room. Throwing around little meows of pleasure as Midas swirled his tongue around the tip of his dick. The other agents were on a mission meaning they had Marigold to themselves for awhile.

Midas bobbed his head back and forth. Happy he made his kitty happy ^^.

When Meowscles came, Midas came off with a pop and wiped his mouth. Swallowing everything. He stood up and fixed his suit,adjusting the black tie and wiping off anything that might've gotten on him.

Midas sighed,the blush on his face going away as he turned around to leave. That is until he felt a pair of hands snake around his waist and a head bury itself in his shoulder.

"You always smell so good,M."Meowscles purred making Midas hold in a chuckle.

"Get off of me. That tickles."Midas tried to fight his way out of Meowscles's grip but gave up and huffed. "What do you want?I thought we we're done for today."

The room grew silent. A silence that made Midas uneasy. He awkwardly shifted in his spot. Meowscles's grip tightening an loosening every now and then.

"Let me cum inside of you."

Midas's face heated up. He couldn't believe the kitty just said that. He couldn't say something like "Let me fuck you." or "Let's have intercourse."or something other than what he did say.

Meowscles took the silence as a no and clasped his hands together,
Begging for dear life."Pleaseee!I want to be inside of you! I want to feel your walls clench around my dick as I go in and out of-"

"..be quiet."

"I want you to feel my warm seed release into you. I want to lick up your cum you shot all over your stomach due to how wonderful-"

Midas couldn't contain him self and slammed a hand on Meowscles's mouth. Making him hit his back on a wall.

Meowscles purred and grabbed Midas's hand. He held it and slowly made it trail closer and closer to his dick. Midas just watched the hand until it stopped right above the tent in Meowscles's pants.

"Can you feel it?I got hard again because of you. You're acting to cute."Meowscles made Midas touch his hard on. He squeezed his hand. Making Midas squeeze as well.

"..i-i...feel it."

"Can I put it inside of you?"

Midas looked away for a moment.

".i-if u want to.."His voice was nothing but a whisper.
Once he said that,he felt himself being lifted and thrown onto the table.

"Sorry if this table is uncomfortable,but I can't hold this in anymore."Midas gulped as he seen Meowscles hastily unbutton his jeans.

As soon as Meowscles was done,he unbuttoned Midas's clothes. Pulling down the pants and undergarment. His dick was in the air and Midas could've sworn he saw Meowscles lick his lips.

"..y-you really want this,huh?"Midas laughed nervously.

Meowscles let his member spring free. "I need it."He used his spit as lube and spreaded it around his dick. "Is this your first time,M?"

"No."

Meowscles was hurt a little but didn't show it. "Really?By who?"

"I-it doesn't matter."

"Yea,cuz you're a virgin." Meowscles said triumphantly. Midas pouted and looked away. Was Meowscles a virgin was the real question.

Meowscles lined himself with Midas's entrance. He didn't give Midas time to exchange any words,pushing himself deep into the older male. It didn't hurt too bad to Midas because he had some type of experience but it did hurt.

"W-woah..not even a single yelp?"Meowscles rocked his hips back and forth making Midas moan lightly."I guess you're not a virgin."Meowscles smiled deviously."Well in that case."He rammed into Midas. The change in pace made Midas moan in pleasure and pain.

Midas's upper body rocked back and forth on the table. Papers flying everywhere. This would indeed be a pain to clean up.

"A-ah~.. w-wait!"Meowscles stopped moving. His chest rose and fell as he watched Midas sit up to unbutton his vest. He threw it on the floor and took off his dress shirt. Once he had everything off Meowscles just stared.

"what?"Midas slowly smiled. He was confused as to why the cat was looking at him like he's never seen him before. Meowscles looked down and continued thrusting into Midas. 

"I've never really seen you shirtless."

Midas layed back down onto the table. Moaning and running his hands through his hair.

Midas's pp was leaking precum. He was close and got even closer to cumming when Meowscles hit his prostate. He let out a moan that turned Meowscles on even more.

"I take it I hit your special spot."

"...h-hit it again."

He rammed into that certain spot with all his might. Midas came all over his stomach but the kitty didn't stop. He continued to ram into M untill he came deep into him. Just that alone made Midas want to cum again. And he did,just a lil bit.

Meowscles leaned over and licked up all the cum that was on Midas's stomach. "You're cum is really tasty M. We need to did this more."He pulled out and buttoned his pants up. Meowscles watched as his cum slowly leaked out of Midas's gaping hole. "S-STOP saying things l-like that. And stop st-staring!"

Meowscles sat in a chair and stared at Midas's bare chest instead. "I don't wanna."

Wow this man is fit.
He thought.

Meowscles put his hand on Midas's chest and started playing with his pink nipples. A soft moan came from Midas so Meowscles started sucking and licking on them. Midas squirmed around, barely able to supress his moans.

Meowscles pulled away. "Damnit I want to fuck you again."

"Do it."Midas agreed. In all honesty he was up for another round

"But I already came inside of you-"

"t-thats fine."

Meowscles's ears perked up. He happily whipped his pp out and slammed back inside of Midas.

Midas moaned out. Meowscles could feel the warmness of the cum and that made him aroused in a way.

"Welp. Time for round two."
_____

Midas: *Takes off shirt*

Meowscles:😳👉👈