Beach

My sanity is rapidly depleting. 2020 just keeps getting worse.

Alright let's get this over with.
___

"Is everyone on?"Midas reached for Maya's hand and pulled her into the helicopter.

"Yup!"

"I think so."

"For sure."

Midas counted heads and decided it was time to take off. He felt the Helicopter start to lift from the ground and took a seat next to Meowscles. (Of course.)

"I can't wait for this to be over."Midas mumbled. Meowscles snickered at the comment. "What?We just took off like 3 seconds ago."

Midas sighed and looked at Skye,who was actually doing a decent job piloting. With the help of Tek of course. Midas laid his head on the helicopter window and closed his eyes. Eventually falling asleep.

...

"Midas,wake up. We're here." Meowscles said. Midas blinked his eyes a few times and lifted his head.
"Come onnn get up!"Meowscles stood up and grabbed his gun. Midas groaned and stumbled onto his feet.

He grabbed his drumgun and slipped it in his bag,along with a disguise in case he needed it.

While Midas was grabbing his things he couldn't help but notice how strange Meowscles was acting. It was like he needed to get something off his chest.

"Alright,let's get going-"

"Wait!come back..."Meowscles said in a quiet voice.

Midas stopped walking and turned around, wondering what Meowscles could want."What's wrong?"He asked. Slightly concerned something might've happened to him.

"Come here."

"Umm..ok?What do you need-WOAH-"Meowscles grabbed Midas by the hips and slammed him down onto the seat. He got on his knees and started unzipping Midas's pants. "To be honest,I'm very impatient when it comes to you."

"what the-What are y-you doing??"

"C'mon M. You know what I'm about to do."Meowscles said nonchalantly.

"..b-but... I thought you said we'd do this after the mission?!"Midas was genuinely perplexed at how quick Meowscles changed his mind. They left the agency at least 20 minutes ago. Probably shorter than that.

While Meowscles was doing his own thing,Midas was still comprehending the situation. Everything happened so fast. He got his shit together though when he felt a hand tug on his shirt. He then decided enough was enough.

"Stop stop stop! Meowscles...can you keep it in your pants for five minutes??" Midas facepalmed. "We have a job to do for fucks sake!"

Meowscles chuckled.

"No. Why would I?"He asked while pulling down Midas's pants. He was to focused on pleasuring the both of them to notice how much Midas was blushing.

"M-meowscles we're still in the helicopter..."Midas slowly started to regret allowing Meowscles or do this. This situation was painfully embarrassing. "How about we just do the mission first,ok?Then ...do whatever after"

"The mission can wait."Meowscles stood up and unzipped his pants,letting his erection spring free. Midas looked at Meowscles in the eyes and shook his head.

"N-no way. This is completely unacceptable."

"Pleaaaseee?"

"Meowscles no.."