Demon play...🍋🍋🍋

Requested by: MsSassy-cat

Art by: ItsGrai

Succubus gradient x crescent-

Crescent was walking down through the forest, to his home. crescent had seem extremely tired, he had just finished a murder spree and didn't want to deal with his dad telling him off. Worst because his mom (killer) was out and wouldn't be back until, how knows? Crescent just walked back not caring, little did he know he was being followed~

Crescent made into the his house looking around thinking his dad was home, he made to the kitchen were he saw a note, Crescent just quickly smashed it up and throwing it into the trash bin as he looked into the fridge trying to find some food that he wouldn't need to cook. He saw it was pretty much empty because killer was usually the one to buy groceries but you know he's been gone for about two weeks. Crescent was just so mad and a bit stressed, he just slammed the fridge door just walking upstairs to his room.

"so much stress? That's weird... He always so calm and reserved?" Demon female said flying next to a new succubus.

"Uh... He's so-omething-" gradient said his face full of teal blush not expecting to make his first person be so cute...

"yeah? Anyway this will be the first guy you have sex with remember he just needs to cum inside you once then you could leave, and learn your actions of sexual Display! We picked his guy because hes a very hard working teen that is a Virgin so he shouldn't be able to take much charge and this is were your can take action, anyway good luck gradient? Hope you do good my boy" the female demon said as she opened a portal jumping into it leaving gradient there.

Gradient got nervous as he flew to were he saw his victim went. He checked the rooms passing through the walls trying to find him, gradient found his room but his face was completely flushed as he saw him talking of his shirt, gradient slowly approached him, gradient was having second thoughts as he looked at him.

Crescent just took of his shirt, way too tired as he flopped himself on the bed. Gradient flowed over as he looked down at him. He seem so peaceful when he was asleep suddenly gradient flinched as he felt something slimy grabbed him slamming him down. Gradient looked scared as he saw crescent open his eyes and look him straight in the eyes.

"And what were you doing in my house more less my room..." Crescent said pissed way to fed up to deal with a next Intruder.

"well you see..." Gradient stayed still as crescent moved his body as crescent took a better look at him, "Gradient??? What are you doing here??" Crescent said as he took of the tentacles of his friend

(Suc)Gradient said nothing as he took this Opportunity he quickly grabbed crescent face pulling him into a kiss, Crescent jumped as he saw gradient go in with tongue, Crescent was about to pull away but he soon felt gradients hands on his rib cage, soon grabbing onto his chest placing himself more on Crescents lap.

Crescent got more into the kiss as he grabbed onto gradients hip. Gradient moaned back, slowly letting the kiss go feeling so needy for more, gradient Wagner his tail around like a dog as he started kissing on Crescent chest leaving bite marks and kisses as he placed his hands right next to crescent dick soon feeling his dick get hard under him a bit scared as HS realize how big it was gonna be, he started kiss all over Crescent already exposed body, Crescent as letting out small low grunts feeling so mixed right now.

Then all of a sudden gradient had unzipped crescents pants stroking his dick making it get more hard, Crescent face went completely flushed, gradient placed a little kiss on the dick ready to suck, but he suddenly felt a hand on his skull he looked up, Gradient jumped as he felt his whole body get lifted up, Crescent's cocks tip poking at gradients asshole, it was there gradient realize he had on his male eco body, he was about to change that but then crescent removed gradients Underwear pushing his dick in gradients tight little asshole, gradient felt a huge wave of pleasure and pain pass through him as gradient was about to scream but he was pulled into a kiss, as crescent Continue placing himself more inside gradient. Gradient ass was tighting it inside trying to push crescent out but crescent just felt more bit keeping gradients body.

Crescent jumped as he heard gradient started crying, Crescent felt so bad he was going to take out his dick but then gradient quickly slammed himself back down. Crescent was so Confused as he his head was lifted to look at gradient, his face had get tears, his eyes having a pink glow with hearts,

"I want you to break me crescent" gradient said as he moved his hip, Crescents face was completely gone as he felt gradient move with his own dick getting ready go..

"I need you to fu-ck me like a toy~ take all your anger and stress out one me! Just make me unable to walk again-" Gradient said smiling out of pure lust on his face.

Meanwsided

"come on answer back

"come on answer back..."(Og) suddenly as he looked at his phone as he had sent so many text to crescent getting really worried, "Weird huh? You should check on him?" Pj said looking at the text, gradient nodded as he grabbed his jacket and shoes quickly opening a portal "if they ask for me say I'm at sprinkles home!" Gradient yelled yelled jumping into the portal, gradient was at the front of crescent home he was about to knock but the door just sliced open. Gradient seemed So confused but then he suddenly heard a scream.

Gradient rushed as he ran upstairs to wear the scream came from, Gradient was about to call out for crescent then suddenly.

"t-hats it! Crescent ah~ mhm! Oh god fuck me ah~ lik-e that!" Gradient hear his voice yell, gradients face was completely paralyzed as he slowly walked over to crescent room hearing his voice begging crescent to fuck him.

Gradient made it to the door as he only slightly opened it looking into the crack as his face jumped quickly backing his back to the Wall, he saw crescent slamming into him, grunting like a animal.

Crescent was clearly enjoying himself, just then bitting onto (suc) gradient shoulder, (Og) gradient felt his heart breaking as he basically sat there listening to his crush fuck an Au of him???

Then everything stopped as be heard crescent yelled, "I'm go-nna mhm! cum! F-uck wer-" (Og) gradient eyes widen covering his mouth, "cum inside me cu-tie! Fill me with your loa-d! See ah- ho-w much you've stu-ffed mh~ me!" (Suc) Gradient yelled as he moaned feeling his inside get filled, crescent let out a huge grunt Cumming inside (suc) gradient asshole.

Both crescent and gradient were breathing heavily, gradient placed a spell on Crescent making him fall asleep, The succubus placed a blanket on Crescent, quickly giving crescent a kiss, "sorry cutie but I have to go, I'll definitely be back tho~" (suc) gradient said as he flied away.

(Og) gradient sat there his face a blanked out by pure jealousy....

Part two ~

Also any requests??

Sorry I kinda cut it short at the end tho ;-;