stop around... 🍋?

Creacent and gradient sex action-  this will be short to give the shippers some  sadness

Melody was sat on top of a wall looking at her phone, she was alone her flames were a small dim dark blue? Tears were dryed up on her cheek bones, as she looked at a photo on gradients instagram where him and crescent were kissing. Melody knew it was gonna happen, crecent and gradient had know eachother longer and were already pretty close and melody was so horrible to crescent so of course he would go towards the nicer one! but it still hurt everytime she looked at it, "hey melody what are you doing up here" lurro ask as he noticed melody just sitting alone? "Crying and admitting defeat..." melody said chocking a bit not even trying to hide it, "what?!! What happened??" Lurro asked trying to get up to her but then melody jumped down from the wall, landing on the floor standing up?

"have a good day lurro..." melody said as she walked away holding onto a piece of paper that looked to be thorn in half. Lurro of coursed followed her but melody started running quickly running into a large full space trying to losse lurro.

"Slow do-wn cresce-nt ah~ fuck" gradient whispered holding onto his crescent as he slowly trusted into gradient not wanting to hurt him, "Im sorry did I hu-rt you?" Crescent asked as he held gradient back to not hurt his chest which was still healing, "no its fine~ mh- go on" gradient smiled as he gentle layed down his body getting ready as crescent trusted into him going a little faster but not trying to hurt gradient, "ah! Mh~ oh crescent!" And then crescent put his hand on gradient mouth, making him flinch but he then realise what he did. "Shh-- we d-ont want a-nyone ah~ hear right?"

"Sorry mh~ this is so new to me~" gradient whispered and gradient chuckled back "Yeah me too atleast I ge-t to do it with you..."

Why do you get to have everything you want?!

Ah- melody a girl my ship kid that I will never get official art for since I cant draw... qwq

Also update week! Your getting stories everyday!! (Maybe-)