alone adventure (mincraft Au)

Crescent was under a tree in the winter snie,  his two dogs sleeping next to him while crescent was writing somethin in a book? Crescent was more of a adventure, so crescent was never be the person to settle down in one area for too long, he was currently in a snow forest staying in a village for the time, during crescent's adventures he would often document his findings in a, kind of journal?

Crescent had to admit it was lonely just traveling all the time and yes he did have his two dogs moon and ocean.

(My dogs btw)

He still missed his friends? He and a lot of his friends went off to live but everyone but him and sprinkle left off? Didn't really settle down and build a house or a farm. Sprinkle had just recently made a his own home, only crescent was left.

He thought about it a lot but he just couldn't stay at one place. He liked exploring but was sad at the same time?

Crescent looked back at his dogs as he sit the book he was writing in.

"Aw... you two are adorable" Crescent said smiling at the two pups he had, Crescent smiled as he closed his eyes letting his back relax, Crescent heard a small rumble come from his stomach, he open his eyes as he started looking in his inventory, looking for some food.

"huh? What happened to my steak?" Crescent said looking in his bag just finding crumbs in the bag.

"right this is what I get for leaving the dogs alone with my stuff... They must have eaten it... Well luckily I'm in a village I could just trade with the farmers and butchers here" Crescent said getting up from the tree trunk, slowly moving not to wake up the dogs.

Crescent stared walking towards the farmers in the middle of the east were most of them were planting crops,

"hey? Are you guys selling bread or not?" Crescent said holding some emeralds he had mined a few days ago.

A village walked up to crescent having 6 loafs of bread for one emerald, Crescent only got a about 4 Emerald of it so about 24.

Crescent payed the village, soon he asked were there butcher was and the villager pointed him to the North side. Crescent nodded his head walking towards the butcher, Crescent started eating he bread walking towards the butcher, Crescent was about to enter the butcher shop but suddenly he heard a meow?

Crescent looked to his side A white/grayish cat with a green collar looking at him, "what do you want?" Crescent said in a mono tone voice, looking at the cat that only titled its head