-ants-

'I hate my life..." Crescent yelled as he was getting covered by ants his body was completely numb by being bit so much, "yeah this could have been better-" gradient said as he grabbed a hoes, about to water down his body. Suddenly starcross jump out a portal and splash a bucket of water on him. "Holy water! Turn cute!" Starcross yelled waiting for something to happen, "It doesn't work like that star..." Crescent said as he sat up his body as he let gradient sprayed water on him. Suddenly lux came in with a next bucket "begone evil ants!" Lux threw got water on crescent, "ah! The hell lux!!!" Crescent yelled but stopped as gradient sprayed more water him.

"shut up cres..." Gradient said smug laughing a bit. Suddenly the hoes was grabbed out of his hand and sprayed at him. Gradient stayed silent as he felt himself peek, Crescent just stayed here with a blank face.

"ohh- um! Lux lets go they seem to be doing things..." Starcross whispered as they both nodded jumping into the portal quickly closing it. Gradient and crescent stayed quite and then they let go the story. "pfft- what was up with the holy water?" Gradient ask as he walked over to crescent as grabbed the hoes and Continued washing crescent down, "yeah something about a passive form for me? My family history?" Crescent said as he signal gradient to stop. "Oh? Yeah the corruption and stuff?" Gradient as turning off the hoes as Crescent walked next him. "yeah again.... My family is weird" Crescent said shaking up his body.

"anyway wanna take a shower together ~" crescent as he opened a portal to his home, gradient just giggled a bit and nodded yes.

They took a shower and played around in there (Crescent lives in a rich place!) Gradient didn't have clothes so he had to use crescent.

Both gradient and crescent cuddled and decided to watch a movie and slept together and they woke up in the morning and nightmare saw them sleeping in the morning, he was about to kick out gradient but killer stopped him. Knocking him out and then he called Error and told him gradient had stayed here, and told him not to mess with his boy.

(both nightmare and error don't approve there sons dating each other)

Any request?