Jelouse kiss (school au)

Requested by Kookendry

(Bottom crescent, I like crescent as a top so yall will mosty see top crescent in these stories but once in a while ill make him bottom just for you people)

Gradient was walking down the halls of his school it was early in the morning and no one was around, rare for this school to be quite. I mean its a school with monster from all over the multiverse, all have there own powers and ablities, yeah... there always something going on

Gradient just smiled being happie that there is no noice. Suddenly gradient felt a hand on his back he jumped looking behind him to see Crescent having his head down.

"Morning...." crescent said as he got close to gradient

"Is something wrong wong?" Gradient ask, suddenly crescent grabbed his jacket pulling down gradient to his hight, soon having there noses touching.

"I heard you were hanging out with bluescrean yesterday..." having his mouth very close (im cuming)  to gradients mouth.

"Uh..?! I maen ye-ah" gradient said shyly

(sorry im a pervert!also im a girl)

"I... dont do that-" crecent said letting go of gradients shirt.

"Huh? Why-"

"Just dont... i dont like bluescreen..."

"Oh? What happened... but even so- i cant just ignore bluescreen" gradient said looking down at crecent.

"Hmm- why not"  crescent with a little sass in his voice.

"What really bothering you?"

"Nothing..." crescent said giving gradient a sour look as he started walking away, then crescent was pulled back as he felt gradient holding his hands.

"Hey! Let me go!" Crescent yelled trying to move from gradient grip, suddenly gradient brought him into a hug havim him pinned down to his chest.

"You gonna tell me whats wrong?" Gradient said as he looked at crescent.

"I... um? What are you doing?" Crescent said lookin at gradient as he looked at his eyes.

"Why dont you want me to hand out with bluescreen"

(Also discalimer I dont hate gradient x bluescreen and no one should say shit about it, have Respect! but gradient x bluescreen is the only other ship that i know with gradient so... bluescreen is our plot bad guy?)

"I just dont like seeing you togther"

"Oh...hehe~" gradient had a little smile show as he let a small giggle.

"Huh! Why are you laughing!"

"Aww? Are you jelouse~" gradient said holding a firm grip on his back.

"Shut up..."

"Hehe~"

"Grr-"

Gradient opened his mouth as he was about to say something but he was suddenly pushed back only to be grabbed back as crescent grabbed his shirt again soon pulling him into a kiss.

Gradient was suprised at frist but then he kissed back, crescent was about to pull away but then suddenly gradient started deepening the kiss and long story stort some tounges were 'playing' with each other.

Gradient let go of ceescents mouth both looking at each other a bit of lust in there eyes pianting.

"Yo-ur a idi-ot..."

"Im your idiot"

Gradient and creacent look at each other both a blushing mess, gradient was about to go in for a next kiss but then..

"So you two dating"

Both crescent and gradient jumped away from each other putting there hands in the air, there face exploiding with blush

" so are you?" staraway asked titling her head.

"Well this was a exprience...but! I have to find my sister amber and go so- bye!" Crescent yelled quickly speed walking away.

Leaving gradient and staraway alone.

Staraway just looked to the side and stared at gradient.

Gradient qiuckly noticed staring back  her.

"You have a cute boyfriend" she said with a little smile.

"Oh... i know~"

Have a good one me people!