burning love (part 1)

Warning this has mention of:
False obsessiveness
Mention of self harm
Yandere shit (cause why not)

"By... why so quite? Its been so long yet so sort? Why him... he has enough" melody stayed slouch on a rail end leaving her hands as support, she was at the top for a hill view point, the place couples would go to look out at the lit up city, melody just stood quite as he wind cooled down her flames letting the light blow small with a a dark blue hue, her flames changing with her emotions. Seems to get that from her parents huh? Emotions always seems to be there thing for say?

"Why? Why does gradient go with crescent- like if hell! He doesnt need your presents, he has everything he could ever fucking want-" melody yelled out letting it free, the flame on her head.

"Why can't I be love? Is it so wrong to want that? If I got crescent out maybe? Just maybe!" Melody stopped as she heared a noice, she looked behind her and saw a squirl moving in a berry bush... she just stared at it giving the animal a blank look?

"If I could get crescent in my hands... he would be burn to death by stick? For what he did for what his family did- what he took from me" her hair when gray, her hand becoming fire as she shot a fire ball at the bush, scaring the animal as it ran away the berry bush starting to burn, She just looked at it and smiled.

"My hate is unbearable, how much I wish I was in your shoes..." she looked around and just turned her back on the fire, "How I could kill you off?" Melody wisphered looking at the fire bush to see it started spreading to the grass...

"Well no more couples are gonna find thid palce enjoyable... good-" she smiled walking off the flame turning a sky blue as she walked down the path down to surface level so she can look up at what she done, some trees started to catch as well...

"Anyway out of this au-" melody spoke opening a portal jumping in leaving the forest burning more.

Crescent had his eyes closed listening to some music with his 'friend' (not for long bitch) gradient, even tho gradient wasent really listening to music but more so letting music distract crescent so be could make a portrait of him? Wanting to test his skills get better at drawing since hes been lacking lately-

"Hey grai... You ever feel like... something isnt right?" Crescent said turning down the music to talk to gradient, "mh? Well not really why?" Gradient said painting in some areas not looking at crescent.

"Well melody... she has been very wrong? As in the way she acts-"

"Come on crescent? Really- I mean she  hates you but to other people she is pretty decent," gradient spoke still focus on the painting. Crescents eyes peek up as he gave gradient a sour look.

"That easy for you to say, she isnt trying to burn or lit you on fire everyday!"

"Well... true but shes alright if discount you know... trying to kill you and stuff? Also why only you actually I only ever see her trying to kill you not anyone else in your family"

"I dont know gradient- maybe because I look Like my dad?"

"Also about melody Ive been getting a bunch of gifts from her? Like... ALOT" gradaient said as he put down his brush having finished the art, "yeah...Im gonna start to get jelouse since shes trying to steal you from~" crescent said laughing at the end as he got up from the bed he was sitting on to see the art gradient made. "Uh... yeah?" Gradient said laughing off at the end as well-

"Pretty cool... Kinda messed up my neckles, Its red yellow you know-"

"Wait what!! Noooo!! Dam it all!"

"Wow you really are into art huh?"

"Yeah..."

"You know its pretty late? I think its best you start heading back? I dont want ink in my bed room giving me those black eyes again-"

"Yeah... I should start going- also what do you mean black eyes?? Your dad has two large black eyes?"

"You know there a diffrent with someone have eyes like that all the time than with someone normal eyes just like that?"

"Yeah- sure.... alright later?" Gradient said as he got his bag with all his things opening up a portal behind him.

Crescent stood there a bit as he soon let out a small sigh- "oh- I fucking wish...." crescent whispered as he flopped himself on the bed, he grab his phone from his pocket and then saw the number of melody...He gave a quck grunt as he called her up sitting himself up from the bed. She soon picked up?

"What do you want..."

"Just was calling..."

"So how was your date with gradient?"

"Its not a date and nothing happened..."

"Just fucking tell him- I hate you already that your into the same guys as me the least you could do is ask him out?"

"..."

"What was the point of telling me? And then you not acting on it?"

"I dont melody.... Just wish it was so simple"

"It is simple just say I like you..."

"You say that but-"

"Listen you dip shit! Im gonna burn you in the fire of hell if you dont tell him, how you feel because im already gettimg tired of just watching you get so gitty with amd its becoming more than I can handle! So you dont tell him I will! Its not fair... so make sure- or else!"

Crecent was about to speak something else but the phone had cut off...

I see...

Melody is a colorkill ship child and has a love hate relationship with crecent...