Chapter 2

"A man can never truly know what he desires until he is faced with the decision of choosing a woman over his position

"A man can never truly know what he desires until he is faced with the decision of choosing a woman over his position."

~ Ace AltoBelli ~

[Three Month's Earlier]

I threw another punch at him, having to hold back the urge to fully blow Dominic's brains out.

"PLEASE!" He cried out, trying to get back to his feet. He was given the option. Pay back the money that he owed us or die.

My patience was slowly thinning. Not only has he not paid but he's tried running. Running away like a little bitch with some girl that he met iv seconds ago. "I'm giving you one last chance Dominic. If you don't get me my money by tonight, I'll have your head as a new decoration in my office. Understood?" He nodded vigorously, whilst trying to hide his fear in a mask.

He stood up from the ground, glancing around him. Probably waiting for me to let him go. "Tonight, behind Blue's Bay. I want my money, if you don't have it you know what will happen." He nodded, still shaking. I held up two fingers and gestured for Isaac behind me to come over and get rid of Dominic.

Isaac followed suit, doing as instructed. I cracked my knuckles – not that it helped my arthritis, a horrible thing I have inherited from my father. I made my way over to the fighting ring, the place I tended to get some down time, of a sort anyway.

It's the place I tried to let out the anger I never got out during the day. Although, Dominic did take the majority of my anger today.

I sat down on the edge of the ring and began to wrap my hands. The door opened and Damon came storming into the room, muttering a string of words.

"Fucking bitch hit me!" He boomed, stopping beside me. I looked up to him, then back to my hands as I continued wrapping them.

"What now?" I asked, moving on to my other hand.

"I was at Blue's Bay. Getting men like you asked, these two bitches where sat at the bar drinking. I hit into one by accident and she turned round and slapped me!" He hissed. I chuckled, standing up and moving my wrists round in circles as I made my way on to the ring.

"Did you call her a fucking bitch? Or are you just saying that to me?" He rolled his eyes, slumping down into a chair.

Damon and Isaac may be brothers, but they're nothing alike. Damon's focus is purely on the mafia, whereas Isaac's focus is partly on the mafia and mostly on working in his garage.

I've known Damon and Isaac for many years. When I took over from my father, I wanted to ensure I only had men I trusted working for me. So, I disposed of the men who worked for my father and got my own team together. Isaac and Damon being my two main men.

"Obviously not, after words they both left before I could even do anything about her." He stood back up throwing his hands up. "Now I'm going to have to fuck a bitch!" He grunted, turning and storming back out.