Bill hadn't made any opportunities to talk to Stan, he was still upset. Why wouldn't he be? Just because he has grown up and changed, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him. He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He likes the way he looks now. He doesn't feel comfortable dressing or acting the way he used to when he was with Stan, that was the old him.

Bill ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip, he really needed to get a hair cut. But he didn't want to cut off a lot, just an inch or two to get rid of his split ends. He put a beanie on to cover the bad hair day he was having and decided to change his nose ring out since he hadn't in a while. He opted for a plain black ring and put that in before smiling at himself. Today he is wearing ripped black jeans with black graphic long sleeved shirt he had cut so it stopped above his belly button. He put on his usual converse before grabbing his bag and heading to his classes.

Since he modeled for multiple art classes held at the college, instead of getting paid he got free tuition. Apparently not a lot of people were jumping at the opportunity to model nude, which he didn't think was a big deal. He has a great body and he doesn't know any of the people in the classes, so what's the big deal? He doesn't even have to mode for every single class, just the days the professor needs him.

Unfortunately, the class he has to model for today is Stans class.

~~~
Stan was very upset that Bill hasn't returned any of his texts or calls. He gets why, but he's trying to apologize and each time he goes to his dorm, he doesn't answer or his not there. Luckily his art professor said their model would be back today and he knows that's Bill, so he'd be able to talk to him.

Stan walked into his classroom and started gathering the supplies that were listed on the board. He sat down and waited patiently as his professor explained what medians they would be using as Bill walked in and got situated.

He bit his lip and flushed a little as he looked Bill up and down. He couldn't help it. Bill was just hot. He looked back up at Bills face noticed that he was looking anywhere at him and he felt horrible.

Stan sighed softly and messed with his supplies as he listened to his professor finish. He had missed half his speech checking Bill out, but he got the basics of the assignment and started sketching.

Eventually class ended and Stan quickly packed up and returned his stuff before Bill could leave. He grabbed his bag and rushed over to him just as he was leaving.

"Bill! Wait up, I need to talk to you!" Stan called after him.

Bill sighed a little and glanced around before stopping and waiting for Stan to catch up to him. When he did he started walking again.

Stan smiled as Bill stopped and walked with him. "I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have gone about that like I did. I don't think there's anything wrong with you. It just surprised me when I first saw you." He said softly and bit his lip.

Bill shrugged a little once Stan he stopped talking.
"Okay." Was all he said. He could tell Stan was upset for upsetting him, but he just wasn't sure if he could forgive him this quickly.

Stan sighed and grabbed Bill arms as he stopped walking. He made Bill face and looked at him before kissing him passionately.

Bills eyes widened a little but he quickly kissed the other back. He placed his hands on Stans hips and pulled him closer as he deepened the kiss.

Stans face flushed and he slowly pulled away after awhile. "I am really sorry Bill. I-I'm starting to fall in love with you again."

Bill raised an eyebrow and smirked a little. "Oh? Well I mean who wouldn't?" He joked with a small laugh. "I'm starting to fall in love with you again too." He added quickly.

Stan rolled his eyes fondly at Bills joke and sighed contently. "Really?" He asked softly and looked at the other.

"Mmhm, really." Bill said as he nodded. "But I'm not gonna ask you to be my boyfriend any time soon. I want things to go different than last time. We need to grow a little more."

Stan nodded a little and smiled softly. "I'm okay with that. I want things to go different too." He said softly and kissed Bills cheek softly before starting to walk again.

~~~~
As soon as Stan opened his dorm rooms door, Eddie ran up to him with a huge grin. "Richie finally fucking did it!" He exclaimed with a loud laugh and held his hand out to show the ring Richie had gotten him.

Stan smiled wide and he looked at Eddies hand. "That's amazing Eddie! I'm so happy for you too." He said and looked around for Richie. "Where's your fiancé?"

"He's getting food for us." Eddie said and sat down on Richies bed. "How was your day?"

Stan raised an eyebrow and laughed softly as he set his bag down and at on his bed. "It was good. I don't even need to ask about yours, do I?"

Eddie scoffed a little and looked at him. "It's human decency to ask someone how their day was after they asked you how your day was." He said.

Stan laughed and playfully rolled his eyes. "You're right, I'm sorry. How was your day Eddie?" He asked and looked at him.

"My day was great." Eddie said with a grin and pointed to his hand.

_____________
There you gooooo
Heheheh