Stan groaned as he rolled over, almost falling off the bed. Bed? He opened his eyes and looked around.

This is not my dorm room.

Stan quickly sat up which made a sharp pain shot through his ass and lower back. He groaned loudly and rubbed his face, suddenly very aware of a little fact.

Where are my clothes? Why the hell am I naked?

He felt an arm wrap around his lower stomach, making Stan jump. He looked down at the arm and lifted it up by the wrist, trailing his eyes down the arm to its owner.

"Oh god." He said, breathing in sharply. He got off the bed quickly and started looking around for his clothes, accidentally bumping into Bill's nightstand, knocking over the lamp.

Bill sat up quickly. "What happened?" He asked loudly, looking around before his eyes landed on Stan.

Stan blushed madly. "S-sorry... I knocked over your lamp."

Bill smiled softly and shrugged. "It's okay. I can just buy a new one." He said and looked the boy up and down quickly.

Stan grabbed the blanket off the floor and covered his body with it. "What happened last night?" He asked quietly, looking at bill as he bit his lip.

Bill raised an eyebrow. "You don't remember?" He chuckled softly and shook his head. "I thought I had a lot to drink."

Stans eyes widened and he groaned, wincing at the slight pain in his head. Bill smiled and got off the bed, walking into his bathroom. He came back with a bottle of Advil and held some out Stan.

"This'll help." He said and Stan took them from him. Bill got him a glass of water so the curly haired boy could swallow the pills.

"Thanks." He mumbled and sat down on the bed. "So what happened? I barely remember a thing."

Bill smiled and sat down next to him. "Well, when we first got to the bar you only ordered a soda but then you accidentally drank my drink. And then well, you got shot after shot after shot." He was interrupted by Stan groaning.
"And then we hit the dance floor. You've got one great ass you know. We danced for a couple of hours before I figured you'd had enough and we came back here and well..."

Stan looked at him. "Tell me we didn't.."

Bill looked at him sheepishly. "Well, I'd be lying if I said we didn't."

Stan placed his head in his hands and went extremely quiet.

Bill but his lip and placed his hand gently onto Stans back. "Stan?" Stan was clearly upset and Bill didn't know what to do.

Stan sighed and leaned into Bills touch. "So I'm not longer a virgin?" He asked quietly.

"No... but you were very good for a virgin."

Stan laughed and pushed at his shoulder lightly. "Shut up." He mumbled.

Bill smiled and pulled the boy into a hug. "I've missed you." He said quietly, holding onto him tightly.

Stan hugged back just as tight and sighed. "Me too."

They stayed liked that for awhile before they heard a phone go off. They pulled away and looked around.

"I think it's mine." Stan said and stood up. "Any idea where our clothes went?"

"Uh." Was all bill said before throwing around blankets and pillows. "Yes." He said and handed Stan his clothes.

Stan thanked him and quickly got dressed, pulling his phone out of his back pocket. "Oh shit!"

"What is it?" Bill asked utterly confused, putting his shirt on slowly.

"I completely forgot about Tate. Richie and Eddie have class like now." He said and looked around for his shoes, quickly putting them on.

"Oh.. oh! Do you need a ride? I'm not in the same dorm as them." He offered, looking at him.

"Uhm, if you don't mind sure." He said sheepishly.

Bill nodded and grabbed his keys, quickly putting his shoes on. "Let's go then."

"It's about damn time you showed up." Richie said as he opened the door for Stan. "Bill?"

"Hey rich." He said softly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

The tall raven haired boy looked between the two. "You know what, I don't have time right now. We will be talking about this later." He said, directing that last sentence to Stan.

"S-sure." He stuttered. "Thanks again, I'm so sorry."

Richie waved him off. "It's okay really, Eddie already left but I have to go now. He's asleep on your bed." He said before rushing out of the dorm.

Stan sighed and walked into his room, smiling softly at his nephew as Bill followed him in. "That wasn't awkward at all." He whispered.

Stan laughed softly and shrugged. "I think we need to talk before I talk to Richie." He said as he kissed the top of Tate's head softly.

Bill nodded and sat down on one of the desk chairs. "Yeahhh. Probably." He said and laughed softly. "He's cute by the way, are Sophia and Tony married?"

"I never said Tony was the father." Stan said, raising an eyebrow.

Bill shrugged. "Didn't need too. Those two were meant for each other."

Stan nodded a little and it got quiet.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, Bill cleared his throat. "Was that your first time drinking?"

Stan raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "What do you think?" He asked and crosses his arms. "It definitely wasn't yours."

Bill laughed softly. "No it was not. I'm kinda famous there." He said and smirked.

Stan laughed and shook his head. "I bet." He sighed and bit his lip. "So was this just a one night stand or..."

"I don't want it to be, I don't think we could ever have a one night stand type thing." Bill said quietly.

"You're probably right but," he looked at Bill. "I don't wanna get hurt again."

Bill stood up and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around the other boys waist. "I know I hurt you a lot and I sincerely apologize. But I wanna try again. I never stopped loving you."

"I never stopped either."

__________________
Another update, surprising I know.
But I'm feeling inspired a little. So
Thanks for staying with this!