"No no no no no you are not eds." Richie spoke softly, walking over to eddie and cupping his face.

Eddie closed his eyes and sniffled, trying his best not to cry. "Yes I am! You did so good with Tate and he almost hit me!" He exclaimed as some tears fell.

Stan watched it all happen, not knowing what to do. Tate waddled slowly back to his uncle and hugged his legs.

"I uh, I think we'll be going now," Stan spoke, picking Tate up. "Is it okay if you still watch him before while I'm at class?"

"Yeah Yeah, it's okay don't worry about it." Richie said, taking a quick glance at his friend, smiling, before looking back at his boyfriend.

Stan nodded and walked out of eddies door silently. Tate gripped onto his holder tightly, burring his face in his neck.

"Don't tell ma!" He cried as soon as Stan had shut the door to his dorm room.

"What?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and setting Tate down, kneeling down to his height.

"I pwomised I be good! I not mean to do that." The small boy sobbed, rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists.

Stan gently took his nephews hands away from his eyes and looked at him. "Hey hey hey, it's okay bud," he ruffled his hair and smiled softly. "I know you didn't mean to, Eddie's just sensitive sometimes okay?"

Tate nodded but stared at the ground.

"I promise you're not gonna get in trouble for this Tate." Stan stood up. "Why don't we go get to a park?"

He knows Tate absolutely loves to play at parks, loves it even more than ice cream. Which is saying something for a two year old.

The tiny child instantly perked up, looking at Stan with a big smile. "Really!?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes of course. Let's put your shoes and coat on." Stan nodded towards his clothing with a smile.

Tate nodded his head and ran over to his shoes. Stan followed, chuckling softly. He helped his nephew put on his shoes and coat before he put his own on. He held Tate's tiny hand and lead him out of his dorm room and outside.

Stan and Tate walked to the nearest park and once they arrived, Tate immediately ran to the slide. He climbed up the stairs over and over just to go down the slide. Stan watched from next to the slide happily.

Sometimes he wishes he could have the emotions of a two year old.

"I wanna swing!" Tate said and ran over to his uncle, jumping up and down excitedly.

Stan laughed softly and picked him up, walking over to the swings and setting him on the swing. He made sure Tate was holding on tightly before he started pushing him gently.

"Higher!" Tate squealed and kicked his legs. Stan laughed and obliged.

A couple minutes later, Tate got bored of the swing and made Stan stop. Tate ran to the Monkey circle and Stan was going to follow when he heard a low chuckle behind him.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" A voice said behind him.

Stan turned around and he gasped, his eyes widening. It couldn't be.

"Bill?" He asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Bill rolled his eyes. "You blind or something?" He asked.

He did not look the same. At all.

His hair was longer, reaching about his chin, and darker, it looked recently died black. He had a side nose ring and a slit in his left eyebrow. Bill had gotten probably four inches taller and thinner. He wore black ripped jeans and long plain white sleeved shirt with a black Beatles shirt on top along with a black beanie and converse that needed to be thrown out.

This is not bill.

But why does he still look so hot?

"You-uh, you just look different is all." Stan said, looking him up and down again to make sure this is what he was seeing.

Bill smirked and looked over at Tate. "You've got a kid now?" He looked at stan weirdly. "Turn into a whore or something?"

For some reason Stan felt hurt. How could Bill even think that?

"First off, I'm gay, second off he's Sophie's son." Stan said hotly.

He could not believe bill right now. Just walking in like nothing ever happened and calling him a whore. The audacity this boy has.

"Whatever," he shrugged. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"I go to college here now." Stan said like it was obvious. "You do to I'm assuming."

"Something like that." Was all he said. He looked at stan than at his phone. "I'm gonna go, see you around." He said before walking off leaving Stan there dumbfounded.

_____________
IM NOT DEAD I PROMISE