Stan was currently on his way to his first college class. He had dropped Tate off at Eddies and reassured him multiple times that he would be just fine with a two year old.

He still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that he had seen bill, that bill and him now go to the same college. God bill had looked so different. What had happened to him?

Stan sighed and shook his head to clear his thoughts. It was his first class and he wanted to be prepared for it. He walked into the classroom and sat down at an easel. He was glad it was his modeling art class, drawing always did clear his thoughts better then anything else.

He set his bag down next to himself and pulled out his favorite paint brush. Of course they had brushes and principals and paints and everything for the students. Stan hadn't been sure of what they all supplied, so he had brought everything of his own.

Stan noticed other students getting up and gathering their supplies so he did the same. He got a set of paints before sitting back down. He glanced at his watch, seven minutes before the model got here.

The letter stan received was very clear about what to expect in this class. The model would arrive at nine o'clock sharp and leave at ten on just Tuesday's with no teacher. On Thursday's, the teacher would be there to teach new techniques and look over their work, giving tips.

Stan felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, pulling it out and confused who would be texting him. He chuckled softly and shook his head.

Eddie- Stan I need help, does Tate like apple juice or grape juice better?

Stan- he likes both, just ask him eddie.

He shook his head and sighed. Eddie honestly just needed to be loose with Tate, he's only two. He heard the door open so he quickly put his phone away and made sure he had everything before looking at the model.

Stan could not believe his eyes on who he was seeing. He scoffed quietly and bit his lip. He closed his eyes and and breathed in and out deeply.

When he reopened his eyes, Bill had the robe off and was sitting on the table. They locked eyes and bills widened a little before smirking.

Stan rolled his eyes before picking up his brush and looking back at him. He felt his stomach tighten as he looked Bill up and down.

Bill definitely looked different. He was more built in his arms and legs and he had a slight outline of abs on his stomach. Parts of him had definitely grown larger and he had to look away, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

He made himself focus on how he was drawing and not who. Part of him couldn't wait for the hour to go by, but the other part was conflicted.

~~
Finally the clicked chimed, letting everyone know it was ten. Stan sighed in relief and stood up, putting his paints away and washing his brushes before putting them in his bag. He slung his bag over his shoulder and picked up his painting, feeling a hand on his shoulder.

Stan instantly stiffened and turned around. Bill now had the robe back on and he was looking at Stan.

"What do you want?" Stan asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Want to get a drink tonight?" He asked quietly, putting his hands in the robe pockets.

Stan was taken aback at the question. His mouth dropped open and stared at him.

Bill rolled his eyes and sighed impatiently. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." He said, repeating something his mom had always said to him as a child.

Stan smiled softly and nodded. "Sure. What time?"

"8, the bar down town. See you there stanny." He said and smiled before walking away.

Stan watched him walk about before remembering he wasn't 21, and neither was bill. He groaned silently and walked out of the classroom. What did he get himself into?

~~
Stan was currently in his and Richies room, going through his closet for something to wear. He didn't even have to ask Richie or Eddie to babysit Tate, rich told him he was stealing the kid for the night, or for the rest of his stay.

Neither of the two knew Stan was going out with Bill. Was it a date? Drinks were considered a date right? He sighed and shook his head before deciding on plain black jeans and a red and blue flannel. He grabbed his keys and wallet before heading down to his car.

He got in and drove quickly to the bar, parking outside of it. He got out and slowly walked up to the entrance, ally reaching the doorway before his was being pulled back. "What the-" he turned around quickly to see Bill.

"Hey stan." He said and smiled. He was currently wearing very tight blue jeans and a red and white striped shirt, nothing at all like what he was wearing yesterday.

"Oh hey Bill, scared the crap out of me." He said and breathed out shakily.

Bill laughed softly and nodded. "Sorry about that, but I figured you wouldn't have a fake ID." He said and he handed him a small card.

Stan raised an eyebrow and looked at it. "Did you take my picture today?" He asked and looked back up at him.

Bill shrugged. "I have my ways." He said, smirking a little. "Come on, I'm thirsty." He grabbed stans hand and pulled his up to the entrance, handing the bouncer his and stand ID before taking them back and walking in.

Stan looked around and his mouth dropped open. "Woah."

The music was blasting loudly and there was a ton of people squished together on the dance floor. Bill led him over to the bar and he sat on the stool, patting the one next to him. Stan sat down and looked at him.

"Do you come here often?" He asked.

Bill shrugged with a small smirk. "You could say that. Now, what to you wanna drink?"

____________
Heyo!
An update
Sorry it's been so long! I haven't been that motivated but I felt bad so-
Enjoy!