"Is Billy coming over?" Tate asked as he looked up from his coloring book. "Wichie and and-"he paused to think. "And Eddie came over yesterday so is he coming over?"

Stan paused and bit his lip as he turned to look at his nephew. "I don't think so bud, we're kinda not seeing each other right now." He said hesitantly.

Tate pouted and looked up at his uncle with big eyes. "But I wanna see him. That's not fair." He whined and kicked his legs. "Just cause you two no see each other not mean I not see him." He grumbled with a small huff.

Stan sighed softly and knelt down besides the chair Tate was sitting in. "I know it's not fair Tate, but it just makes sense."

"Nuh uh. He not seeing you and and I'm not you. Makes no sense." Tate whined and threw his crayon at Stan's head.

Stan raised an eyebrow and stared at Tate as the crayon fell on the floor. He sighed softly and rubbed his head as he picked up the crayon. "That wasn't very nice Tate."

"I no care. You not nice!" Tate shouted and crossed his arms.

"What's going on out here?" Sophie asked as she entered the living room.

"Stans being a meanie!" Tate whined as he climbed off his chair and ran to his mom.

The woman raised an eyebrow and picked her son up as she looked at her brother. "Oh? How's he being mean sweetie?" She asked softly and rocked Tate gently.

Stan sighed and stood up. "I'm not being mean, he's being mean." He mumbled and started picking up Tate's crayons.

Sophie sighed softly and shook her head. "Seriously Stan? He's literally two, almost three. You're almost twenty."

"He's not letting me see Billy!" Tate whined and squirmed in his mothers grasp. "Meanie!" He yelled at Stan.

"Oh come on Tate, you barely know Bill. Why do you wanna see him so bad?" Stan asked as he looked at the kid.

"Because you two are like wichie and Eddie so so I spend time with him!" The little boy grumbled with a pout. "I get cousin."

Stan raised an eyebrow and stayed quiet out of confusion. After a couple minutes of all three being silent, Stan spoke. "What?" He asked and let out a soft sigh. 

"You two say you not like mommy and daddy yet, but but yet means soon so you two give me cousin. My friend Tommy has cousin so so I want one." Tate rambled, nodding as he spoke. 

Sophia raised an eyebrow and looked between her son and her brother. "Wait, so you two are together?" She asked confused. She did suspect it, but she didn't want it to be true. Bill hurt her brother. Stan went through so much pain and she didn't want that to happen again. But, she wasn't going to tell him who he could or could not see, she didn't want to seem controlling; Stan knew that all too well when he lived with their parents. 

"What? No, no. Bill's not ready for a relationship right now." Stan said and rubbed his face. "And we're not seeing each other right now either, he has stuff he needs to deal with." 

Sophie nodded slowly and smiled a little, she couldn't help but be a little relieved. "Okay, so you're like talking?" She asked as she set her son down since he was wiggling. 

Stan paused for a moment before nodding a little. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I mean, I want to be in a relationship but he's not ready and I respect that." He said quickly. 

"I wanna see Billy!" Tate whined and let out a little huff. 

Stan groaned and rubbed his face. "Fine, fine! I'll see if he's willing to come over." He grumbled and pulled his phone out as he walked into his room. He could hear Tate cheer joyfully behind him.

--------

Knocking sounds made its way through the apartment. Stan sighed softly and slowly walked to the front door. Here he is, seeing Bill after he told them they shouldn't see each other for awhile. He was sure Bill would be staying on campus for holiday but fortunately for Tate, he did come home for the holidays. 

"Hey." Stan said, a little awkwardly as he opened the door. 

"Stan!" A voice shouted and before he could react, arms wrapped around him tightly. 

It took Stan a moment to realize who it was. "Holy shit, Georgie? Jesus you've gotten so tall." He mumbled as he hugged the kid back. 

Georgie laughed and kept hugging him. "No shit, I did age. I'm sixteen now." He said and pulled away with a grin. "I'm almost as tall as you now."

"Yeah you are." Stan said as he rolled his eyes playfully and let out a laugh. "It's good to see you, I've missed you." He ruffled Georgie's hair with a grin. 

The younger Denbrough sibling shrugged a little as he nodded. "I've missed you too. We're staying in contact, whether you like it or not." He said as he walked through the door. 

Stan raised an eyebrow and stepped aside to let the two inside. Bill had stayed quiet the entire time and followed his brother inside, nodding towards Stan as a greeting. 

"Billy!" Tate shouted as he ran up to Bill, hugging his legs tightly. He looked at Georgie confused. "Who is he?" He asked as he pointed the boy.

"This is Georgie, my younger sibling." Bill said as he bent down to the child's height.

"Sibling? What's a sibling?" Tate asked as he tilted his head in confusion. 

"A sibling is a person who you share at least one parent with. Either a blood related one or an adoptive one. Basically someone you grow up with in the same house-" Bill started to explained but paused. "but then again sometimes your siblings don't live with you-"

"I think you're confusing the kid." Georgie said with a laugh. 

"Well it's confusing to explain! You can't just say a sibling is a brother or sister because not everyone just uses she/her and he/him pronouns-"

"What's that?" Tate interrupted Bill, pointing to a couple bracelets Georgie was wearing. 

"These are my pronoun bracelets. I go by he/him and they/them because on some days I don't feel like I'm a boy. So I wear these to let my friends and family and anyone really to know what I go by. Some days I use both pronouns while on other days I may only use one set of pronouns. It just depends on how I'm feeling." Georgie explained softly to Tate, showing him the bracelets as he spoke. 

"So today you use both?" Tate asked as he ran a finger over the bracelets gently. 

"Yep!" Georgie said and ruffled the kids hair. 

Stan smiled fondly at the two and looked over at Bill. He wished he had asked about Georgie sooner, he really did miss the kid and he's grown so much. He paused as he noticed Bill was soothingly rubbing Tate's back as the child played carefully with Georgie's bracelets. 

"I want one. They look cool!"

_________________

I decided to change Georgie's age from the last book, honestly I don't even know how old he should be- maybe 10 or 12 idk but he's 16 no so- hehehe