A month had passed and nothing had changed between Bill and Stan, but Stan was getting antsy. He knew they agreed to take it slow, but he never thought he'd be the one waiting for things to pick up. Back when they were dating, it was always Stan slowing the pace for them, not much but enough for the both of them to notice.

Stan sighed as he dropped his school bag on the floor next to his desk before flopping onto his bed. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his social media since he didn't know what to do and Richie wasn't here. He grinned as he got a text from Bill.

'Hey, you free?'

'Be there in five'

The two always hung out at Bill's dorm room since he didn't have a room mate and Eddie always hung out with Richie at their dorm room because Eddies's roommate was apparently getting annoying by bringing home a lot of hook ups.

Anyways, Stan practically bolted out of his dorm and to Bill's. He ran up to Bills room and immediately entered. Bill always left the door unlocked when Stan was heading over.

"Hey Stanny." Bill said and smiled wide at him from where he was sitting on his bed. He opened his arms up and Stan immediately walked over to him and laid down next to him, laying his head on his lap.

Stan sighed contently as Bill starting playing with his hair. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked after a while of comfortable silence.

Bills hand paused in the other boys hair and his whole body stiffened a little. "Uh- where's this coming from?" He asked quietly.

Stan sat up and turned to look at him with a shrug. "I just know what I want. I want you Bill, again." He said and smiled softly at him.

Bill started biting on his lip and looked away from the noodle haired boy. "I'm not ready yet, okay?" He said quietly and shifted away from Stan a little.

Stan frowned, but not at Bill rejecting him, he figured that would happen. But at Bill shifting away from him. He was upset Bill did reject him because they had been doing stuff couples do all the time. Dates, sex, kissing in public, etc. but he also didn't want to drive him away.

"Okay, that's okay." Stan said softly and moved closer to Bill. He placed a hand on his cheek and turned Bills face so he was looking at him. "I love you and I'll wait till you're comfortable, okay? But don't shy away."

Bill turned to look at Stan and nodded slowly. "Right, sorry. Just panicked a little." He said quietly and laughed a little awkwardly. He kissed Stans cheek and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I love you too."

Stan grinned and hugged him tightly. "I know you do." He teased lightly and turned around so his back was towards Bill and nuzzled into him.

Bill smiled and rested his chin on top of Stans head and played with his fingers. He truly did love Stan and wanted to be with him, but he was scared he'd mess it up again. He didn't want to lose Stan.

~~~~

Stan groaned as he heard his alarm go off. He reached over and turned he alarm off, deciding to not attend his morning class. It wasn't that important anyways and it was easy. He nuzzled back into Bills side and tried to go back to sleep, but found it difficult.

He sighed softly and rested his chin on Bills stomach as he looked at him. He smiled softly to himself as he studied his face. To him, it was purely angelic. When Bill sleeps, his face totally relaxes and it's beautiful.

Bill shifted a little and slowly opened his eyes. He looked around before meeting Stans gaze. He smirked a little and ran a hand through his hair. "Morning." He said raspy.

Stans face heated up a little since Bills morning voice was hot. "Morning, how did you sleep?" He asked and sat up a little.

Bill nodded and sat up as well.  "Good good, how about you?" He asked as he pulled the other into his lap and kissed his nose lightly.

"Good." He said and pecked Bills lips as he nuzzled into him with a content sigh.

Bill kissed the top of his head and looked at the time. "Hey, wait. You should getting ready for class. It's in like fifteen minutes." Bill said as he looked at Stan.

Stan just shrugged. "I'm not going, don't feel like it. Besides, I'd rather spend all day with you." He said and looked at him with a smile which quickly fell as he saw Bills face.

Bill sighed a little and shook his head. "You shouldn't skip class because of me Stanny. You need to go."

Stan frowned a little and rolled his eyes. "Rude." He mumbled as he stood up. He had realized over the past month that there was no point in arguing over little things with Bill. He went through Bills clothes and pulled out sweatpants, a random shirt, and a flannel. "I'm stealing these then." He said in pathetic hope that Bill would let him stay.

Bill only shrugged and smiled at him. "Okay, you look hot in my clothes anyways." He said as he stood up. "I'll get you something quick to eat while you change."

Stan flushed a little and playfully rolled his eyes as he went to the bathroom. He did his business, brushed his teeth and all that before changing into Bills clothes. Once he was done he walked back out and took the banana and toast from Bill. He kissed his cheek and said his goodbyes before heading to his class.

_________________
Yuh
There's probably lots of spelling errors but I'll get to them later