Party (part two)🧡💚

~Dreams POV~

I leaned into the couch, closing my eyes and sighing.
The tension that had grown between us two had released as fast as I did.

Sapnap stood up and leaned over me.
"I'm not finished yet," he said. My eyes shot open widely. I looked at the man looming over me. He had lost his pants. (where yo clothes at)
I could easily see his erection through the thin, red fabric of his boxers.
I gulped, my face heating up.

"W-What are you going to do to me...?" I asked him. "You'll see..." he winked at me.
I sat up straight as he leaned down to me again. Our lips met once again, and he immediately stuck his tongue into my mouth. When he detached, leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths, he placed his hands on my thighs, squeezing them (I like thighs ok). He removed one of his hands and brought it up to my face. I opened my mouth to speak, when he shoved his fingers in, making me gag. "Suck." I followed orders and I coated them in saliva, swirling my tongue around his fingers, and I attempted to keep eye contact. He smiled, taking his hand out of my mouth, and he raised my leg higher, and placed one of his fingers on my entrance. "This is okay... right..?" He asked, and I nodded in confirmation.
As soon as he had consent, he thrusted his middle finger in (hes flipping off his prostate rn), slowly pushing it in and pulling it out. I moaned each time, and he added another finger, making me moan even louder. "You're doing so good," he praised me, and I managed to smile through my moans.
He added a third finger, and I moaned his name and threw my head back, hitting the back of the couch.
He scissored his fingers once more, making sure I was completely stretched out, and he pulled out.
He pulled down his boxers, letting his member spring out, which was hard, and big... not exactly above and beyond average in length, but in girth...
He put his hand back on my thigh so he could raise that leg up to a better position and aligned his dick with my hole.
"Dream, are you sure this is okay?" He asked, and I nodded, biting my lip.
He looked back down, and without hesitation, thrusted his dick inside of me, making me moan loudly.
"A-Ah- s-Sapnap-!!" I yelled as he thrusted in again, over and over, slowly speeding up.
"Yes, oh god, Sapnap, s-so good," I said in between moans.
He sped up, making me moan more and louder. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Each time he thrusted in, I bit harder, until I was bleeding a little bit.
"S-Sapnap-!!" I moaned again. He really knows what he's doing... where did he get this experience-?
"Dream," he groaned, "I-I'm close," he said, and right on cue, he-

"Dream? Sapnap?"
That was George's voice.
Sapnap immediately stopped what he was doing, frozen in place. We both turned to look at him. George, the one who just walked out here, and saw us having sex.
Sapnap didn't move. He didn't let go of my legs, didn't pull out, he didn't do anything.
And neither did I, because I had no idea how to react.

"G-George- I-" Sapnap started. He pulled away, letting go of my legs. "Oh my god-" George's face was bright red. He ran back into the bedroom, slamming the door.

"Oh... shit..." I covered my face with my hands, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Dream..." Sapnap apologized. "No, it's fine, I started it," I stuttered out. "Uh... I'm gonna go. I need a shower, anyways... before the party, especially." He grabbed his clothes and started walking away, but I grabbed his wrist, stopping him.
"Wait-" I hesitated. "Can I-... shower with you...?" I asked nervously, feeling kinda dumb. He seemed skeptical, but he nodded. I grabbed my clothes and stood up, following him into the bathroom.

He started the shower, which was pretty hot. The water I mean.

He picked me up, a hand on my thigh and the other on my ass, and stepped inside. He pinned me to the wall and French kissed me. The water burning my side, plus the added heat of his body and my blushing face, felt fucking good.
It was really good until soap got into my mouth, which I didn't know where the soap came from until I realized he put shampoo in my hair, washing it for me. What am I, a baby?
He pulled away, still scrubbing my hair, and somehow holding me with one arm. He's very fucking strong. I weigh like, 80 kilograms, that's crazy to me that he can do that, for someone so short.

He put me down to wash his own hair, and I rinsed out the soap.
"Dream," he said, and he turned to look at me again. "Yeah?"
"I-I love you," he said, blushing. "I love you too," I said, hesitantly.
I said it all the time, to both him and George, when we were recording, or watching a movie, or something like that, but this was the only time I ever actually meant it.
It's crazy how I went from competing for George, to kissing my competitor.

~•~•~

After the shower, I decided to check on George. Sapnap followed behind me, because he was worried for his friend, too.
George was sitting on his bed, hugging his knees, staring into space. He kinda looked like he had seen a ghost.
"George...? A-Are you okay-?" I asked him nervously.
He looked up at us, fear in his eyes. He slowly shook his head.
"I'm sorry... we... shouldn't have done that..." I definitely didn't regret it, but I know we shouldn't have done it anyway. Especially not in the living room. Like, the soundproof bedroom, or something.

I sat by him, and sapnap followed as well. I noticed a blush creeping onto George's face.
He looked at his watch, trying to find literally anywhere else to look that wasn't us.
"Uhh... what time did you say the party was...?"
We have ten minutes.
Ten minute to get ready, and clean.
Ten minutes to kiss and make up.

-

soooo anygayss