so annoying 💚🧡

subnap

3rd pov

dream did not have a high tolerance for brats.
and sapnap was getting on his nerves.

it was supposed to be a chill minecraft stream, maybe testing some plugins or speedrunning.
supposed to be.

sapnap had other plans.

"dream, just end the stream already, youve been streaming for a whole hour," sapnap whines, quiet enough that the mic didnt pick it up.

"no. ill end when i want to, then you can have me all to yourself," dream says quietly, half sarcastically, the viewers still completely oblivious as he chops down trees.

"but dream... i want you... right now," sapnap whispers, maneuvering himself into dreams lap. dream was thankful he didnt have a facecam. (face reveal canonically never happened)

"sapnap..." dream bit back a groan as sapnap began grinding his hips lightly in his lap. "not. now. could you get out?"

"i know you like it~" sapnap whispered.

dream did like it, but it was not the time.
he muted his mic.
"if you dont stop, im going to fucking destroy you," dream mumbled, grabbing sapnaps hips.
"so i should keep going, huh?" sapnap smirked.

they stayed like that for a moment, sapnap lightly circling his hips.

"ill get to ending the stream then, since youre so impatient," dream said, rolling his eyes.

he unmuted his mic and made up some bullshit excuse for why he had to end early, and too eagerly ended the stream and tossed his headset on the desk, shutting off the computer.

"now, to figure out how to handle your impatient ass," dream mumbled.
"stand up," he demanded.

sapnap quickly obeyed, and dream stood up, looking down at him with a smirk.
"turn around," dream said.
sapnap turned around, leaning on the desk with his hands, smiling.

dream shoved him onto the desk by his head, knocking over a few objects, some falling to the ground.
sapnap gasped, his face pressed against the keyboard.
he slowly started to grind against sapnaps ass, one hand holding sapnap down and the other up his shirt, feeling all over sapnaps back.
"ffuck, please fuck me dream," sapnap whined.
"i dont know, do you really deserve my cock?" dream asked rhetorically, pretending to think about it. "i dont think you do. you dont deserve the satisfaction being so annoying."
"please, dream, 'need it so bad," he begged.

dream moved a hand down to sapnaps crotch, barely putting pressure on his throbbing boner.
"oh dream," he moaned. "more!"
"hmm.., okay.. fine," dream smirked, grinding harder and palming sapnap faster.
"oh, oh fuck," sapnap moaned.
"you little whore," dream said in the voice (yk the one bc ur all down bad.)
"fuck, yes, im your little whore, im your cockslut," sapnap moaned while gripping the desk.

dream pulled his cock out, spitting on it and jerking off to lube himself.

he pulled down sapnap's pants and rubbed his cock against the other's ass.

"now, i want you to take everything i give you, and dont make a fucking sound because i dont wanna hear your obnoxious voice. got it?" dream demanded.
sapnap nodded with a wide, loopy smile.

dream slapped sapnaps ass, hard, and sapnap only bit his lip. he teased his hole with his fingers before pushing two in, wanting to make him slightly more comfortable. not that he cared right now. he was unbelievably horny and sapnap was being a brat.

dream got impatient and decided to just push himself inside, groaning as he pushed in until he bottomed out. sapnap bit his lip, watching over his shoulder.

the taller started moving, slowly at first but quickly picked up the pace, digging his nails into sapnaps hips.
"yknow, i really like you like this. i think i prefer you when you arent running your mouth," dream teased.
sapnap bit his lip harder. it was getting hard to stay quiet as dream thrusted his hips even faster, the sound of skin against skin and wet sex sounds filling up the silence.

sapnap quickly covered his mouth, closing his eyes, his breathing getting heavy. with his other hand he gripped the desk harder, his arm getting shaky.
dream knew he must be close, and so he had to make a decision.

he grabbed sapnaps cock, slowly stroking him.

"sapnap, do you think you deserve to cum?~" dream asked.
it was a trick question. dream had made up his mind, and its not like sapnap could speak to answer anyway.
sapnap only pushed his hips back with dreams thrusts, trying to get closer to his climax.

"maybe ill let you," he said while lightly squeezing the base of his cock and rubbing his thumb over his tip. "only because youve been so good for me."

dream thrusted harder, trying to get to his own finish.
he was almost done, when sapnap whimpered.
it was quiet, and dream couldve let it slide, if he werent a petty motherfucker.

"oh! what was that?" dream chuckled. "didnt i say not to make a sound?"

dream pulled out and let go of sapnap, instead jerking himself off, pressing sapnap against the desk harder by his shoulder.

"p-please, im sorry, i really need to cum, i need it," sapnap begged.

"lets see, you bothered me during my stream, made me end early because you were so impatient, and went against my one simple order. i dont think you deserve it," dream said with an evil grin.

"please!!" sapnap started to cry. "'was so close!! i-i wont do it again, and i wont bother you, please!!"

dream ignored him and instead finished jerking off, cumming all over sapnaps ass.

"now clean up my desk you pathetic little bitch," dream ordered, sitting back down in his chair, stuffing his dick back in his pants. "and dont even think about jerking off. stay in here and maybe if youre good, ill give you a reward."

sapnap stood up shakily and smiled. "yes, sir!"

a/n

im alive