Goodnight 💚💙

i might have facial dysmorphia 😍 gonna try to get diagnosed soon

THANKS FOR THIS REQUEST THIS IS AMAZING (IDK IF IM ALLOWED TO TAG YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TYSM 😍)

Cw: Somnophilia
Some people dotn like it so gotta warn y'all there's sMOHNOPHOKAI sno SCARY
holy shit I can't spell

So I wrote this and then when I was like halfway finished I thought about consent so another cw: dub con(?) I think

HEY THIS BOOK WASNT MARKED AS MATURE (I FIXED IT) BUT WHY WASNT IT MATRKED ATS MASTURR B 😭😭😭😭

How do y'all not get annoyed with how many a/ns I have at the beginning of each chapter like that ^ is ridiculous I have never seen so many before 💀 am I gonna stop? No but still-

George's pov

"Oh, fuck, Dream," I moaned loudly as he fucked me.

I was laying face up atop his bed, currently getting railed after stream.

"F-Faster, harder, p-please," I said, panting.

I closed my eyes tightly, and with another thrust, I opened my eyes to see the room dark, the lights off.

Dream was no longer railing me :( what happened? Was I dreaming?

I looked to my side to see Dream still sleeping peacefully. Oh :(

I sat up straight, looking down at my boner. Fuck. Why is Dream haunting my dreams and why does he have to do this to me 😩

I reach my hand into my boxers, touching myself to the thought of my dream.

It wasn't enough though. I wanted more.

I looked at Dream, taking my dick out of my pants and jerking off, staring at his face, quieting my moans with my hand in hopes he won't wake up.

I crawled over him, throwing the blanket to the side and sitting on his lap, slowly grinding my hips back and forth, quickly pumping my dick like a bike pump (I'm sorry. I just thought this was funny. But I will never stop making dumb unfunny jokes.)

I could feel him begin to get hard underneath me. Good. It's working. (I have absolutely no idea if this actually is how things work but ig it is now)

He was stirring in his sleep, so I slowed down, but I didn't stop.

Maybe this is a bad idea. Should I stop? Maybe I should stop.

He stopped moving, still letting out quiet snores. Kind of cute.

His hands started to slowly trail up my thighs and onto my waist. I froze in place.

Is he awake?

I stared at his eyes. Closed.
He was still snoring.

Maybe its just a Dream thing.

I continued moving my hips back and forth, feeling his dick twitch beneath the thin cloth of his sweatpants, making me smirk.

I was beginning to get impatient.
Reaching towards the drawer in the nightstand and sliding it out, I blindly grabbed a tube of lube and placed it beside me.
I'm actually doing this. Okay.

I scooted off of his lap and onto his thighs, pulling his sweatpants down. My hands rested just beneath the waistband of his boxers as I stared into his eyes while slowly pulling them down.

I looked back at his long, girthy dick. I just can't wait to have it inside of me.
I eagerly stripped myself of all of my clothes and looked back down at his dick before basically drenching it in lube.

Without thinking, I kneeled above it, slowly sitting down on it with no prep.
I slapped a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from moaning too loudly, successfully muffling my whimpers.

I sat down fully, staring at Dream's face. He was still asleep.

I slowly and carefully started to bounce on his dick, adjusting to his size, the pain quickly turning to pleasure.

I lowered the hand that wasn't on my mouth to my dick, jerking off in sync with the bouncing.
I let out whimpers and louder moans that I couldn't fully muffle, but somehow, Dream still managed to sleep through it.

I removed my hand, almost falling forward, placing a hand onto his stomach for balance as I continued to ride his dick. I could feel a warmth pooling in my stomach as I got closer and closer to my climax.

I kept trying to position myself at a different angle, trying to hit that spot perfectly, but I ran into a major problem: I can't find my prostate.

"P-Please," I whispered to myself, still trying to find it. "I-I can't-" I stuttered out. "M-My- prostate," I said with a whimper.

Suddenly, as I was struggling, I felt hands trail up my thighs, and before I know it, warm, soft lips meet my own, Dream's large hands assisting me in my search for my prostate.

I leant into the kiss, not thinking straight, moaning into his mouth.
"I-I'm- so close," I said inbetween pants and kisses.
"Cmon, Georgie," Dream whispered, placing a hand on my dick, jerking me off.

I let out a shaky moan as I came on his stomach, and he quickly followed after.

After a bit of heavy breathing, I looked back up at him. "D-did I wake you up?" I ask, looking into his... closed eyes?
Is he still asleep?

"Dream?" I say.
He continues to snore.
What just fucking happened?

I chuckled to myself. I got lucky.
I raised myself up off of his dick, cleaning up his stomach, and putting our clothes back on. Afterwards, I collapsed on top of him. He won't mind when he wakes up in the morning.

I smile and drift off to sleep.

-

I hoe you enjoyed 😍

yall, question: what are some things you see in smuts that you do not like?
For me it's 'kitten', 'pup', and 'daddy'.
Also I don't like the lingerie shit idk I prefer latex and leather n shit not lace. OR MAID OUTFITS THOSE R HOT TOO. anyway answer the question so I know what not to write

Also: favorite lovejoy song?
Mine is either Sex Sells or Perfume. Cant decide.

BYE YALL 👋 NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON