tutor (oneshot)🧡💚💙

top george and sapnap
bottom dream
👌👌👌

i swear a real chapter is coming out soon, drama is happening

definitely not inspired by the "straight" boys in my class, (who definitely dont inspire a lot of chapters),
anyway credit to d and e and j (not saying their actual names)

interstate love song is playing and it is poggers

LMAO IM REALLY WRITING SMUT WHILE WE HAVE A GUEST OVER 💀💀💀💀

i went through a lot of the drafts and went "these are shit *delete*" so instead of 70 something its 37

update: theres more
i dont think ill ever run out of ideas

finally got around to editing this. turns out it wasnt that bad even though it was written at 11 pm while i was running on 5 hours of sleep 👁👄👁

dreams pov

"Well, I wasn't going to assign homework, but..."
The teacher, Ms. Brooke, began writing on the whiteboard.
"...Well, I just know how much you love it."
She turns around with a smile.

Groans fill the classroom.

"Oh, come on. It won't be that bad, this is easy stuff, y'know, if you'd just pay attention," she said with a shrug, making eye contact with me.

"But Ms. B," I whined. "I'm already failing."

"Well, maybe if you manage to get an A, I'll bring up your grade a bit." She smiles and walks back to her desk, grabbing the homework.

"Can't you just like, give me extra credit work?" I asked, slouching in my seat as the 2 page homework is placed on my desk.
"No. Look, I have a 2 year old to get back to, and I'd rather not spend what little free time I have putting together enough work to bring up your grade," she says with a sarcastic smile.
I sigh, stuffing the homework into my backpack. "Whatever."

"Hey," Sapnap whispered from the seat in front of me. "I can.. 'tutor' you," he says with a wink.

"Really? Thank you, Sapnap. You're a lifesaver," I say, oblivious to his real intent.

"Can you tutor me, too?" George says with a wink.

"Yeah. Yeah, I can tutor both of you, my house after school?" Sapnap says, and both George and I agree. But we're agreeing to completely different things.

-

"I call shotgun!!" George says, running up to Sapnap's car, immediately sitting in the passenger seat.

"Aw, damn," I say, now being stuck in the backseat.

"It's okay, Dreamy, you can sit in my lap if you want," he offers, patting his thigh as he sits down.

I laugh. "Pfff, okay," I say, and I walk up to him, pretending to go to sit in his lap as a joke.

Then, he grabs me by the waist, pulling me onto his lap.