your new boyfriend💙💚

4/5 of Kitty's kittens. i dont have a picture of all of them together. they all have names now too.
ignore the background. cigarettes? NO 😇

WTF/POS THATS A LOT OF READS

WTF/POS
THATS A LOT OF READS.
THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU /P

cw: cheating, possessive/jealous dream, fucking ass eating 'cause everyones always like "hope u like the taste of shit WEIRDO"

fun fact: wilbur only watches 🌽 in VR.

sapnaps pov

"we gotta go there again sometime," george says, standing by the front door, holding hands with wilbur.

they had just come home from another "not date". it's now 12:45.

"yeah sounds fun!" wilbur says.

"well bye then!!" george says, but doesnt let go of wilburs hands.

i watch him lean in, and kiss wilbur.
???????

"bye, george," wilbur lets go, waving goodbye, walking out the door.

then, george, blushing and smiling from ear to ear, leaves to his room.

i fake gag in disgust.

"what the fuck was that??" dream says from beside me.

"FUCK-" i flinch. "WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"did they just fucking kiss?!" dream crosses his arms, pouting.

"yeah-"

"-thats fucked up." he suddenly storms off down the hall.
okay then, that happened.

3rd pov

"GEORGE!!" dream opens the door to georges room.

"what-? did something happen?" george asks, sitting on his bed, looking up from his phone.

"you KISSED wilbur?? what is wrong with you?!"

"oh, thats what this is about." george says with a laugh. "i mean, it was a matter of time before you found out." george stood up, walking towards dream.

"found out what?" dream asks impatiently.

"about me and wilbur," he says.

"and what exactly are you two?" dream asks, stepping closer, backing george into a wall.
"well- we're-"

he puts his arms on either side of his head.
"you're what?" dream whispers in his ear.

"i-im- fuck." george mumbles, staring up at dream. "fucking turned on is what i am."

dream crashes his lips into georges, his hands roaming all over his body. george wraps his arms around dreams back, gripping onto his shirt tightly.

"jump," dream says, and george does just that, wrapping his legs around dreams waist, letting dream carry him to his bed.