Don't go | Dabi x Reader

The black haired male stretched and sat up, staring at the door way. A few nights ago, you had left. All Dabi wanted to say was,"Don't go." But... his voice wasn't able to say anything out of pure rage. The fight was regretful, everything was. He didn't want you to leave, of course he didn't want you to leave! He was just, caught up in his anger. He thought you'd be back by now, yet you hadn't come back. Did something happen? Dabi wondered as he stood up and put his coat on. You actually had walked in just that moment as he walked out to the door. You looked... sad. Eyes somewhat red and puffy. As if you had been crying.
"Baby...I'm so sorr-" Dabi was cut off by being engulfed by a hug. You sobbed into his chest, Dabi running his fingers through your hair, taking/struggling to take the knots out of your hair. "I was a big clown."
"Nah it's fine. It was my fault too, don't worry. But I'm sorry, Dabs." You looked up at him, wiping the tears from your face with a smile and laugh. Dabi was confused.
"You're laughing...?"
"Well yeah, you seemed geniunely worried about a small thing."
"A small thing...I guess it was something small." Dabi pat your head. Dabi took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Don't go ever again, Y/N."