Choose Me | Chisaki Kai x Reader x Dabi x Shigaraki

You were a subordinate of the League of Villains, who had also been chosen to be a employee of the Shie Hassaikai for sometime. Dabi and Shigaraki would check in with you occasionally. Overhaul, on the other, was oddly protective of you as if you were his. The three clashed heads quite a bit, Dabi being a sarcastic ravenette, Shigaraki being a childish man, and Overhaul being a stressed out father-like figure. Each were very different and made one another angry. You were so very confused whenever you saw this.
"Call me Chisaki, Y/N."
"Y/N, I got you (A gift of choice here)."
"Let's go eat, Y/N."
The three had shown signs of wanting to be in a relationship with you, yet you bypassed it as just being friendly. Sure, it's not like Overhaul wouldn't let anyone call him Chisaki. Right? You were wrong. Shigaraki never got gifts for anyone other than you, and Dabi never really took anyone out.

The day came and all three of them were in your vicinity, clearly clashing with one another.
"Tell me what's going on, guys." You tapped your foot impatiently. Chisaki sighed and laid a soft gaze on you, which soon hardened once Shigaraki started to speak. His thin eyebrows furrowed as the blue haired man spoke.
"Well-" Chisaki cut Shigaraki off.

"We all want you, Y/N. Who will you choose? Me, Shigaraki, or Dabi?" Your eyes widened in shock. You smiled and sighed. The boys waited in anticipation, their eyes not keeping themselves away from the person that they fell for.
"You should have told me from the start instead of being douches to one another. But I choose..."