K.O. | Chizome Akaguro x Reader

Stain held the tip of his blade to your neck as you laid on the floor, rain falling onto the blade.
    His gruff voice started at his lips curled into a slightly sickening smile. "Half assed attempts deserve a K.O."
    You were sweating. You weren't ready to die, not yet. You grabbed his blade with your hand, a stinging pain following the sharp blade you took hold of. Stain twisted the blade from your grasp, plunging it into your leg as you covered your neck with your uninjured hand. Blood ran down your arm and leg, creating puddles under each open wound.
    "Please," you croaked out miserably, soon choking on your pleading sobs. "Spare me! I beg of you!" Stain hesitated for a split second, allowing you to manage yourself up. You couldn't give up, as he had killed or attempted to kill your colleagues. Stumbling with a bleeding calf, you made your way to Stain, falling on him.
    He fell under you, as he had not braced himself for the impact of your body hit him. You gripped his scarf, the sounds of your sobs knocking from wall to wall, lip twitching.
Stain didn't know what to do. He couldn't exactly kill you, yet comfort you either. He felt like he had a special bond with you. Like he had known you for years. You then tried to pick yourself up, your hands and legs giving out. Stain pushed you off of him, then looked down at your miserable figure.
"Please don't kill me, Hero Killer Stain!"
    Your eyes were so genuine. So very sad. For the first time, it pained him to do what he did next. Stain took his blade in his hand as he stared at you. Hand on the back, another around it. He plunged the blade down near your heart, stopping it before it stabbed your heart. Stain sighed, wincing as he struggled to kill you.
    He then did it. He plunged the sharp blade into your chest, your body going limp. The rain had made it look almost as if you were still crying. He looked down at you, his shoulders shaking as if he were in tears. Stain glanced down at you one more time, placing a small flower where your heart was pierced. He then walked away, back to where he came from.

The flower drenched in your blood, his blade stained with the lost one, the lost hero, he had killed in that alley that night.