Hide and Seek | Toga Himiko x Reader

Loud footsteps came from the hall, it echoed, bouncing from wall to wall. "Hey," The footsteps got louder. "Hey." She smiled, a creepy smile it was. "Hey, where did you go? Don't hide, play with me!" She giggled. The wind howled, it sounded as if something was happening. Y/N trembled as the blonde girl looked for them, their tears being held back out of fear she might hear them. "Hey, you. Tag or hide and seek are both fine and all, But I'm too clever for these games." They could hear her voice echo, it soon turning quiet. "If you don't come out quickly..."
"I'm going punish you. So there's no point in hiding, because I'll find you soon anyway..." Y/N could hear her mindless trotting. The mindless trotting getting faster. "I wonder, if I catch you, is it okay to punish you? The punishment will be terrifying, you know?" She cackled once more, as the sounds of her walking grew faster and closer. They heard her stop at a door. "Ah, I know! You're in this room, aren't you? There!" Toga slammed it open. The noise echoing throughout the building. Y/N flinched at the sudden loud noise, begging to not let her hear the noise of surprise they let out be heard. Their heart raced, the feeling of adrenaline being prominent, grateful they weren't in that room.
"Not here, huh... Then, maybe this room?" They heard the quick footsteps tap against the floor, another door slamming against the wall with a creak once more. "Eh? Not here either...That's strange. I wonder if they already ran away..." Toga looked in another direction very close to Y/N's spot. "Or maybe...you went over there?" She giggled. Her footsteps grew closer and closer, your heartbeat being the sound that filled your ears. Toga soon ran over to you without you noticing, her face upside down since she bent over to smile at you hiding under the desk.
"There you are." Y/N trembled more in fear. Their tears spilling out. They sobbed as they were cornered by the blonde schoolgirl holding knives. Toga smiled and giggled.

"F o u n d y o u ."