Underground | Kendo Rappa x Reader

Cheers echoed across the large room, grunts erupting from the two fighting men in the middle of the room. Their (e/c) orbs were captivated by the brass haired man in the ring. He was such a ruffian, yet still looked handsome, even if he had been covered somewhat in blood.
The referee blew his whistle, holding up the slightly blood covered arm of the man they were focusing on.
"Rappa Kendo!"
Rappa Kendo... They thought as they unconsciously walked toward the winner after the fight. He waved excitedly at them, though he didn't know them. He was just glad to have a fan.
Rappa threw some finger guns at Y/N,"Heya! You're sorta cute!" They laughed and smiled.
"You too!" Y/N gave him finger guns back. Rappa threw an arm around their shoulder. It seemed he liked taking things fast, and he was a really excited person in and out of the ring. It was sort of cute.
"We should go out!" He laughed, sweat still prominent on his body. He grinned ear to ear. They laughed at his bold remark. Rappa raised an eyebrow. "Hey I'm serious 'ere!"
"Sure, let's go out or something...after we become friends!" Y/N smiled as they put their hands together. Rappa put his head down.

"Oh come on!"