Chapter 3

You woke up in a different room, you didn't recognise anything around you other than hawks. Wait. Hawks. What. The. Fuck. You slowly turned your head to face hawks.

"hey kid."

"This isn't real, this can't be real."

"To bad it is. Your at the. League of villains hideout, you killed a hero."

No, no, you don't do things like that, you tried to remember and as you did tears filled my eyes. You looked at hawks as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Pssst hawks. OI bird brain."

Hawks pulled away, "What do you want Dabi."

"Rude and are you making food yet toga is trying to make pancakes but it's not going well."

"Why isn't Shig doing it."

"He said that he needed space."

"And you believed that?"

"yeah who wouldn't, ohhh I get it now I'll go tell him you told him to."

"Bye Dabi."

"Cya moron"

"Sorry about that ready to come out yet? Meet the rest of us because you can't go back to UA you killed one of your teachers. We will help you though we can help you kid." Hawks said with a look of sincerity.

"Do I have a choice."

"Yeah. Let us help or get caught and spend the rest of you life in jail."

It didn't take me long to decide.

"I'll let you help but you gotta help me improve how I handle my quirk, and get some of my stuff from UA."

He chuckled, "That shouldn't be too difficult but you need to stay here for a bit wanna meet the rest."

"Yeah whos out there?"

"Toga, she might be all over you, Dabi, he probably won't realise your there until we eat. Kurogiri, he will probably be all over you but not too much. And other people but they won't be there today."

He led you round corridor after corridor when finally you heard pots and pans crashing to the floor, hawks ran ahead and started shouting at everyone.

" TOMURA SHIGARAKI GET YOUR ASS TO THAT KID NOW. "

"Fine just stop shouting. " The croaky voice called back,  you didn't recognise it. Or where you were, you just want to go home and find your friends.

Shigaraki walked around the corner and panic flooded you.

"Y-Your Shigaraki."

"The one and only." He said with an almost terrifying smile, and a small chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"Don't kill me."

"I'm not gonna kill you I was the one that brought you here."

"But your evil." As you said that he immediately rolled his eyes, which you could make out through the gaps in his straggly hair.

"You in the league of villains hideout and you still think I'm evil." He shook his head as he got 2ft away from you. "Cmon kid let's go meet the rest."

He took your hand in his gloved one and walked around the corner where the league was. You didn't think that this was what you was going to see, that's for sure.