Revere Activity-(Takamagahara)

Panzer Marshal: The story will start to deviate from here

Chapter 10: Revere Activity 1

Gahara Thearchy-Takamagahara
452 Sols since departure/
February 23, 2489

A Revere Task Force of 1 Archbishop, 4 Bishops and 20 Deacons volunteered in establishing diplomatic relations with the Gahara Thearchy. They were transported by drop pods from the FSS Heavy Cruiser Bellatrix.

The task force dubbed as Spectre, will bypass the terrain and meet with a Gaharan informant that will lead them into the heart of Takamagahara. Operation Dragon's Breath will commence on 0300 and the backup teams will arrive in 1100.

"Gather up squad, it is almost time for our mission to set in motion."

Spectre huddles together and the Commander activates a holographic display.

"We'll split our force into three. One will cover the rear, the other will scout and clear the path we will take, finally my group shall undertake the tedious objectives to reach the Gaharan Palace and make contact with Minakanushi, their divine king."

"A traditional diplomatic approach might attract the attention of nearby nations and a local superpower which will be consequential in our future missions."

"We'll have to blend in for a few months. Do not make any mistakes."

"Remember to stay in the darkness. Any non-combatants and guards that may jeopardize this mission will be subdued with AS-7 Stun Guns or use mind attacks."

"The Gahara Thearchy is the perfect place to start our hold outside the Rodenius Continent and will be our hub of future operations in the Philades."

"Once we gain their leadership's trust, relay Signal Vanaheim to the Directorate and High Command to initialize construction of an outpost and begin our first steps into this region."

"Our informant is a blonde male in his late thirties and wears a red tunic. Intel says he is one of our first spies in this region. We'll meet him over here, by the castle gate. He managed to gain the role for gate guardian so he is our ticket in there." Animus points at her holographic map.

"He will give us info about the hierarchy of their military and monarchy, then he'll guide us to the castle to have diplomatic talks with the Gaharan monarch."

"Watch out for bandits and the hostile wildlife. Any passersby will be stunned too. There will be no witnesses, got that?"

"This will be the beginning of a secretive alliance."

"If hell lets loose, Rally Point Foxtrot will be our emergency extraction zone where FSS Ladoga will pick us up."

"And one more thing... don't forget to only talk in telepathy get it?!"

"Any questions?.... No?...then lets go!"

"Yes ma'am!!"

The task force of 25 men and women split up into 3 sections and moved steadily towards the Gaharan capital to avoid any suspicion from the local population.

A single Deacon has the mana or psion capacity similar to that of experienced magic users this natives call who are well known for their mythical like magical spells. The Archbishop which is almost at top of the Revere hierarchy and can possess Psion powers that can decimate whole advanced armies and has the ability to charge a Psi Jump Drive which is kept as top secret from the public.

Even the average Psi Trooper Zealots can cause havoc among the enemy by creating super hot plasma bolts of deadly energy that will obliterate a whole platoon in one shot if tightly packed to each other. The Revere are under command of the Psi Overlord and swore an oath to the Sovereign Order and the Terran United Federation. Their sole purpose is to cause devastation on the frontlines and behind it. Spying is one of their specialties while counter-insurgency is a secondary objective that is usually handled by the RRDF.