Chapter 1: A Dance Of Fire And Ice

So......This is Teyvat......" You said with a trembling voice of agitation as you allowed the tear in your eyes to fall without hesitation as you've landed near the land of freedom, Mondstadt.

Honestly, anywhere far away from where you've came from......It's freedom already.

You sat down on the soft grass like it's some sort of moving carpet that brushes your long pants lightly with affection. Watching the sun from atop a mountain with random swords, claymores, polearms and catalysts lying spread out beside you, you finally felt like you've escaped from reality...... successfully.

You really thought you would be given the comfort to sit down and watch the sun set for hours in peace, but peculiar, throaty and fierce voices were heard from quite a distance down from the cliff. Your eyes wandered away from the beautiful scenery of picturesque brilliance only to have your eyes land on a group of Hilichurls.

"No wonder they sounded like they were speaking Gibberish," You complained, mainly because they disrupted your peace and quiet me-time.

However, one of the Hilichurls nocked an arrow, pulling it back easily and releasing the tensional string holding the arrow which shot the piercing arrow towards the far right direction.

"These Hilichurls are endless!" The tallest, largest and strongest-looking man in metal armour stepped out holding a huge claymore in his gloved hands, knocking one of the raging hilichurls back.

Looks like that huge-sized adventurer did not come alone and two other adventurers wearing plated armour fended off more and more waves of Hilichurls with their sword.

"*Muhe mita nye!" One of the Hilichurls shouted out hysterically and the whole lot of Hilichurls started to retreat, leaving behind a group of three fatigued adventurers sweating from head to toe and probably stinking from head to toe as well.

*Muhe mita nye = we are defeated and shamed (let's run)

Of course they were tired. Who wouldn't be tired after fighting off waves of waves of Hilichurls and mobs, especially without a Vision? You leaned back while propping yourself up with two hands pressing into the land, suddenly relaxing after watching an intense fight. Your right hand unknowingly moved around and picked up a sword with a red hilt and lion carvings, the only weapon amongst the nine strewn weapons that has a faint purple glow

"Four star......Lion's Roar? 109 attack......Additional 15.9% attack? How am I getting all these information?" You questioned yourself as more information flowed into your head almost like you were a computer receiving matrices of codes, "Bane of Fire and Thunder, increases damage dealt to Pyro or Electro enemies by 10%. This doesn't seem that powerful at all, I guess you can't ask too much from a four star weapon."

You sighed as your right hand relaxed and placed the Lion's Roar down, allowing the sword to lie down quietly on the grass. You took a refreshing breath in and continued to take in the amazing scenery of-

SLIMES?

"Gary! They're not finished!" One of the other adventurers shouted frantically to the largest-sized adventurer at the front.

Indeed, they were not finished. About fifteen Pyro slimes of different sizes hopped dangerously towards the three lethargic adventurers from the previous fight with Hilichurls and now they are having a long talk with death face to face.

"These god damned Pyro slimes!" The leading adventurer in metal armour, apparently called Gary, cussed out at the pack of Pyro slimes hopping dangerously towards them.

You, sitting at the top of the cliff looking down at the fierce battle, wanted to immediately jump down and save the poor adventurers, but you worry about many things. You worry about the fact that you might die from fall damage if you jumped down from this height. You worry about the fact that you will possibly die and lose the only chance to live in a world like Teyvat because of your weakness and absence of a Vision. You also worry that you might not have the courage to save someone.