Chapter 4: Andrius's Attention

It was chokingly uncomfortable this time.

"Unghh!" You tried to concentrate Hydro particles in your arm but it did not work, seemingly the Hydro in the bubble was inhibiting the use of the Hydro element, almost as if this attack was planned specifically for you.

You pictured the Lion's Roar and the sword appeared in your arm which got you slightly excited, but the sword was unable to pick up speed inside of the bubble which made the attack as weak as a mouse running a wall.

"Hydro......I'm so worthless......Am I going to die?"

You looked to the side at both the busy figures of Kaeya and Aether, then you closed your eyes.

It was like the bubble around you became your final sight and also your coffin, blocking off all senses, pulling you into darkness. You felt somehow at ease, but at the same time, your heart palpitated with regret — regret that you had the chance to be transported to Teyvat and had to be sent away.

Who knows where you'll go after this?

No matter what, your heart was at peculiar ease. The bubble was suffocating, but your body felt as light as feather, like the suffocating feel did not matter as much. It was like you could lie here forever until fate takes you wherever you need to go; whether it is to the afterlife or back to your original worl-

"You've heard of the dragon Stormterror, right?" Amidst of the weirdly calming silence and darkness, Aether's voice rang in your head, "Since you told me you've played the game, so you should know this more than I do. If you manage to assist me in this particular quest, I'll keep your perverted promise and make it come true."

"P...pervert...ted promise?" You mumble those words but your voice was not heard, it was like you spoke those words in your own silent understanding.

Aether appeared in your thoughts like a spot of light dawning on and into the darkness and almost right after, you see Kaeya.

Then, you understood. It was not the time to fall here.

"UEEEAAAAAAHHHH!" You let out an ear-piercing scream as your eyes flung wide open, the entire iris and pupil section of the eye turned purple, emitting quick purple rays of lightning.

"What-" The Hydro Abyss Mage stood there in shock while attempting to understand what was happening in front of it.

"Traveller!" Kaeya shouted out like a crazy bull and rushed towards you after giving a final stab to the Abyss Mage, killing it.

Aether opened his mouth to say something but he hesitated, closed his mouth, and decided just to rush to your aid.

"This feeling......" You spoke and the bubble around you popped with all the purple lightning sparks bouncing off of your skin like they were part of your body, "Is this the Electro element?"

"How's this possible...? How?!" The Hydro Abyss Mage was at a loss and turned to retreat, but your Electro-filled eyes spared no villains and immediately locked on to the running Hydro Abyss Mage.

"Electro Field!" You extended your fingers and your mind automatically knew what to do, willing the Electro element from within your body, or more specifically somewhere deep down near your navel, to force it all out, creating a circle with jumping sparks of purple lightning.

"Aaaahhh!" The Hydro Abyss Mage let out its final cry before disappearing into nonexistence.

Kaeya and Aether looked at you in shock as to why you were able to manipulate and use both the Hydro and Electro element, but before you could give any explanation, your body gave up on you and every bit of energy flowed out of your body like fluid. The last scene after you were plunged once again into darkness was Kaeya's face of worry and Aether's flustered face, not knowing what to do in this situation.