🔞Chapter 4.2: Dom!Aether x Sub!Traveller🔞

Aether-"

"Tra......(y/n)......Do you want to get your reward early? I really cannot wait till after Stormterror is dealt with..." Aether's voice gradually got softer and you slowly understood what he meant...

...That perverted promise

"But you barely know me Aether......I don't think..." You wanted to turn him down but your eyes fell on Aether's barely-holding-it-in face and his alluring stomach with the abdominal lines showing and hiding with his every breath taken in.

"I mean.....It's your choice. I wouldn't force you to do...it. But when you showed your Electro abilities just now, you looked so...so..." Aether was unable to finish his sentence and you did not know what else to say, which left two red tomatoes sitting unripened in the private room.

Dear readers, you are now entering the zone of no return. Please leave now if you are uncomfortable with it.

"I...I...I...Aether I'm not opposed to it but......can you...top?" You muttered out a broken string of words as your face was slowly heating up with Aether staring at you.

"But I'm not good at dominating..." Aether let out a small voice.

Two forces of awkwardness clashed in the room and Aether was silent for a moment before he looked up and gave a hesitant "yes". It was obvious none of you were very dominant, so it ended up being the more dominant out of the two uke thing.

"Traveller...Fine, I can top this time......" Aether said and motioned at you to lock the door behind you which you followed obediently then you came face to face with Aether's bashfulness as he patted the area on the bed beside him.

You obediently went there and sat beside him, suddenly confused because you were perplexed on how any sexual activities were going to happen while sitting, but...

"Aether-" Your words were cut off with a rush of satisfaction running from the tip of your penis all the way up to your brain.

Aether's soft fingers had dug themselves into your pants and onto your penis, starting its stroking madness while he positioned you in a lying position on the bed.

"Traveller, clothes off," Aether ordered with a small hint of hesitance behind the voice but you simply followed by removing every single piece of clothing you have on you, earning a reply from Aether, "Well, I was not going to do it at first, but seeing that your body is well-built enough, I might consider putting it in..."

Your heart skipped a beat in exhilaration and your penis slowly grew in size in Aether's non-stop movement. You were thankful for your fitness lessons on Earth for the very first time, but before your thoughts could wander that far, Aether was fully naked right in front of you.

You took the view in and your rod vibrated with excitement as it grew even bigger. The rising and falling of Aether's chest and his abdominal lines hide and show with every breath he takes. It was absolutely breathtaking as his growing penis neared yours and pressed together tightly.

"It's good you're not the one inserting, since you're so big......" Aether threw a passing remark and as time goes by, Aether's head was already filled with irrationality as he cupped his hands together around your taller penis and his smaller one behind.

"Aether......AH!" You wanted to say something, but your words were immediately drowned out by your moans of satisfaction as Aether's hands started moving.

The friction between Aether's hands and your penis, together combined with Aether's penis with yours, the sheer pleasure was enough to send you directly to heavens. You pressed your lips together in attempt to hold in the sounds but to no avail as Aether's pace quickened, adding in to your own moans his moans as well. The atmosphere was filled with the smell of precum very quickly.

Aether's precum has wettened the skin of your penis and slid down to the base while you feel the rush of excitement from below. Your whole body started to shake from the thrill and within seconds, you exploded and shot out a whole volley of cum which splashed all over Aether's body. Some of which flowed down and dripped on top of Aether's penis of which was stroked continuously before Aether shot his load right after you, covering both his penis and yours in sticky, translucent fluid.

The frottage was so immensely good that it left you yearning for more right after. Aether looked into your eyes and immediately, you could see his penis coming up almost right after.

"Aether......Why are you erected again?" You asked and Aether replied between short breaths as he started stroking his semen-lubricated penis with his right hand, "I'm excited looking at your body and hearing your moans, aren't you too?"

You look at Aether giving himself a handjob and your slowly shrinking cock seemed to gain its energy and rose once again with perverted thoughts as its fuel. Aether was such a magnificent sight and your little friend below definitely agrees with that.

"I hope you're ready..." Aether said and with some struggle, he forced his penis into your hole.

"Ah! Aether......You're inside of me..."

Aether did not give any response whatsoever but continued, with some effort, pushing his penis into you which drove you into complete madness. Aether started to move his hips and the warmth built up and released inside of your bottom repeatedly like a vicious cycle that provided unlimited pleasure. At first, there was pain, but now, every thrust into you only delivered satisfaction.

Aether was holding both your legs up and resting it on his shoulders as he thrusted into you with your back on the bed as a pivot, raising your body diagonally upwards toward him as the thrusting continues.

Aether gritted his teeth as he somehow channeled Anemo through his body and forced his body to move even faster. Your body was a stranger to that inhumane speed as you threw your head back in disbelief.

"Ahhh! Ahh! AHH! AHH!" You moaned like there was no tomorrow as Aether continued driving into you with insane speed until you felt something building yet again from the base of your cock.

"Aether......It's coming out..."

"Shh, for me too..."

After a few more thrusts, Aether quickly pulled out his penis and with a loud moan, he shot another round of cum onto your body. Your penis twitched uncontrollably in response and shot another round onto your own body with some inside of your very mouth.

"Traveller......You are amazing..." Aether said and licked up the mixed semen on your body as you feel his tongue roll and stop up your abdominal staircase, then he surprised you with a kiss.

"Mhmm...mm" You let out a low grunt as both of you kissed heatedly with him inserting his tongue to reach the cum inside of your mouth.

The kiss had both of your semen spread all over both of your mouths and tongues, leaving both you and Aether panting irregularly as you pulled apart.

"And you...you still said you were not good..." You complained with a hint of playfulness as Aether's dominance immediately extinguished like a flame right after.

"I...I...It was my first time......Was it that good?"

You laughed and laid back on the bed, reluctant to move because of how much load was emptied onto your body. Your abdominal lines acted as some sort of gaps for the cum to be contained in, but some had already leaked and flowed down to the bedsheets.

"Why is the door locked? Lucky me, I brought the key- AAHH!"

You looked at the screaming Barbara at the door and you returned a smile weakly before Barbara understood what you needed and ran off, seemingly to get some cleaning supplies.

"Goddamnit...At least close the door behind you before running off..." You said and fatigue attacked your body as well as you lain there while Aether was thoroughly embarrassed by Barbara's actions. How can one be so dominant yet so cute at the same time? Impossible.

"Well, here goes my first time..." You said and Aether looked at you with an apologetic smile which still ended up looking cute to you.