🔞Chapter 4.1: Dom!Traveller x Sub!Aether🔞

Dom!Aether x Sub!Traveller will be up next. For those (basically everyone) who prefer this shall wait

"Aether-"

"Tra......(y/n)......Do you want to get your reward early? I really cannot wait till after Stormterror is dealt with..." Aether's voice gradually got softer and you slowly understood what he meant...

...That perverted promise

"But you barely know me Aether......I don't think..." You wanted to turn him down but your eyes fell on Aether's barely-holding-it-in face and his alluring stomach with the abdominal lines showing and hiding with his every breath taken in.

"I mean.....It's your choice. I wouldn't force you to do...it. But when you showed your Electro abilities just now, you looked so...so..." Aether was unable to finish his sentence and you did not know what else to say, which left two red tomatoes sitting unripened in the private room.

Dear readers, you are now entering the zone of no return. Please leave now if you are uncomfortable with it.

"That's it," You immediately stood up which shocked the red-faced Aether a little as you headed towards the door to your right, placed your hand around the cold, metal knob, and locked it tight.

"Traveller, you-"

"Aether......We...We do need privacy, do we not?" You barely managed to squeeze those words out as your heart still palpitated and instead of pumping blood and oxygen, it produced nervousness and tension instead.

It was followed after by half a minute of silence before you stopped being patient and it was almost like Aether's sudden quietness flicked a switch in you.

"Aether, I don't think there's any going back now," Your hand left the door handle and with one huge step you closed the short distance between you and Aether, putting your face right in front of Aether, so close you could feel Aether's warm and uneven breaths on your face.

Somehow that turned you on a little, but when you looked down, your entire pants immediately felt tight.

"Aether......" You called out with a voice that was hanging on the precipice of control, watching the tightening and loosening of Aether's stomach with his every breath, "Your little tummy is going to be the death of me."

Your hands found unknown strength and you pushed the unresisting Aether down onto the bed, which you were supposed to lie on, but now you know well that you are going to turn it into a bed for pleasuring purposes.

You waited no longer and slowly removed your top, throwing it aside and focused on the prey lying helplessly in front of you. Your pants felt even tighter than before and your penis felt restrained as you watched Aether lying below you. Your breath quickened as Aether's fingers grazed past your abdominal muscles which you were grateful for the fitness tests you had to go through to get this body figure.

Aether's fingers had a slight cold touch and they slowly moved its way up from the lower abdominals to your nipples which started a whole play on your nipples. You held in your moans and slowly, Aether's one move on boldness completely destroyed your self-control.

"Aether. Clothes off now."

Your voice had weird dominance and order in it and Aether struggled to follow your instructions as he removed every single piece of clothing while lying below you on the bed.

"Took some time, but this is satisfactory......" You said and trailed your fingers down his body which immediately forced out a moan or two from Aether.

You silently approached Aether's growing penis and covered it completely with your right hand, then you start jerking in vertical motions which got Aether moaning even more uncontrollably. A shake, a tremble, then a whole jerk from Aether's body, you witness everything in front of your eyes as you focused on giving Aether a handjob. His eyes closed in pleasure as his chest rises and falls irregularly while you used your fingers to grip his fully-erected penis and stroked it rapidly. The uncircumcision allows for the foreskin to aid in the process as you watch precum leak from the small hole in the middle. You smacked your lips uncontrollably.