Chapter one

It's just like shen wei all other days , he will go to university , give lectures to his students then do some work in his office then when it's time to go home he will go to a coffee shop which in his way to home and get his cold coffee and go to his same alone apartment .

But today something is different when he went to his regular coffee shop , which usually have four and five people is totally full and many customers which mostly are girls waiting outside for there turn to get there coffee .

Shen wei is regular customer so and he also have his table reserved for his hectic days when he's stressed or feeling lonely he will sit by his window seat and look at the beautiful city view in peace .

So shen wei went inside to see what's change in one day that the shop have this much costumer and when he entered he can see the reason clearly why .

And shen wei frozen on his place when he saw the most handsome man in his life , he don't know it's allowed in coffee shop to wear this much tight fancy clothes and with his clothes style he is looking like model than a barista , his smile making girls crazy , they trying to flirt with him , some in mini tops and skirt leaning on counter trying seduce him and shen wei don't know why but it's make him feeling uneasy with situation .

Shen wei don't know for how much time he was staring at that handsome barista when hand land on his shoulder .

" Shen wei " said a familiar voice and he know who's it is , the owner of coffee shop da qing and his old friend .

" da qing ! How's you ? " Shen wei asked his friend without looking at him as his eyes refusing to listen him , to get away from that handsome man .

" You okay ? " Da qing asked smiling as he look what his friend looking at " he's new here and look he became my good luck charm , his good looks attracting my wealthy costumers ".

" Oh ! I can see that clearly " Shen wei said as he look at his friend who's smiling at him mischievously " what ? " he ask confuse .

" Nothing " da qing said as he lead him toward his reserved table and get him his daily cold coffee .

Shen wei about to take his first sip when da qing said " his name is zhao yunlan and he's my uncle son and ... ".

After that name Shen wei didn't listen da qing single word that name sounds like music to his ears " zhao yunlan " he said slowly tasting those words on his lips and it's like that barista heard his desperate plea and then there eyes meet .