Chapter Three

Its too much hot today , its become shen wei daily routine to see that handsome barista stretching his body , well its not his fault if that nice or you could say very hot figure .

So today shen wei only wearing his polo shirt as sun doesn't have mercy on them so he walking toward his university when his eyes caught that hot barista but this time the man looking smoking hot in his plain white shirt clinging to his sweaty chest showing his perfect muscles and he's wearing a hat making him look cute .

Okay , he will not going stare at the man like gawk , he will go straight his university , no , not a single glimpse , okay you can when he's bending like that in his tight black jeans or when he's using his physical strength for heavy things , god ! Shen wei you are doomed .

He was so immersed in staring that he didn't saw the man approaching him , shen wei shivered when he feel a hot breath on his earlobe " enjoying the view " said a husky voice .

Shen wei can feel heat rising on his cheeks or its just sun too hot then yunlan came in front of shen wei smiling charmingly " if Professor Shen is not getting late , can invite him for a ice cream date " yunlan said chuckling .

Shen wei face went more red as he nod they both walk toward the cafe , shen wei brought two ice creams as they sat on a banch near the cafe shop  under a big umbrella which covering them from harsh and hot sun rays .

Shen wei unwrap both ice creams as he one extend toward yunlan who looking at him mischievously , his look screaming he's going to do something ....

And here he's goes as he take out his hand behind his back , they are dirty with dust " I was doing some dusting work and then I saw professor Shen , I didn't got the time to clean my hand and if I go now , you will get late for your work , so can you feed me " yunlan said smiling , blinking his eyes adorably making Shen wei heart melt and he can't say no to this cute man so he just nod .

Shen wei take the ice cream as he extend it toward yunlan warm , sweet mouth , yunlan looked from under his eyelashes as he took the ice cream in his mouth licking and sucking it making Shen wei breath hitch and forgetting that his own ice cream is melting .

Then yunlan lick Shen wei finger which are covered with melting juice of ice cream sending a shiver to Shen wei spine , Shen wei swallowed hard as those soft pink lips sucking his finger .

" I..I .., he try to say something but nothing came out , when someone call yunlan from behind and it's da qing .

" Yunlan , let's go we have to open the s.. , oh ! Hi , shen wei , good to see you again " da qing said smirking .

Shen wei gave both ice cream to da qing as he bow and about to leave when yunlan garb his wrist as he pull him close and take off his hat , he lean close to shen wei mouth , his hat covering there faces from da qing as he kissed at the corner of shen wei mouth then he softly said " take care , professor shen , see you soon " who's standing frozen on his spot  .

As they pull away shen wei quickly walk away leaving a grinning yunlan .