Chapter Four

Whole day the touch of those soft kiss making Shen wei crazy , whatever he try to do he remember those lips sucking his finger and God ! Shen wei really want to see yunlan on knees sucking something which gave Shen wei more pleasure .

Ah ! These dirty thoughts making Shen wei mind go crazy so he just  thought why not go and have some cold coffee to cool his mind and he didn't know when half of the day pass as he walk toward his favourite coffee shop .

When he arrive at his favourite shop to his surprise the shop was close but it never happen , the shop always open Twenty four seven , so its kinda strange , he was about to walk away when he heard some voices from inside the shop .

Then he saw the board , yeah its written there clearly that the shop is closed so who's inside , what if its a theif ? Shen wei think , he don't want to alert whoever inside so he try sneak from window which is more than half is covered with a dark colour curtains but still there some part left uncovered from which Shen wei can saw easily saw who's inside what he saw left him shocked and frozen on his spot .

There was yunlan f**king a girl which he saw before too with him , and with that shen wei walk away toward his apartment .

As he arrive his apartment , he put his  bag on sofa as he make tea for himself to calm his racing mind , he came in his balcony and looked at the gloomy sky , why it hurting him so much , its not like yunlan is his boyfriend or anything , he just flirt with everyone and so he did with Shen wei nothing big .

So why these unwanted years. Flowing down from his eyes , he wiped them again and again but they won't stop and then a tiny drop on water dropped on his cheek then one more and more then its starts raining and shen wei warm tears flow away with cool droplets of rain .

That day shen wei didn't sleep , he just in his desk doing his university work and from that day shen wei start going from another route for university , its a long route but that's okay to him .

It's been a three weeks yunlan didn't saw Shen wei , he got worried , he went to see Shen wei to his university but the students said that he's not there , so yunlan went back disappointed to his cafe in hope to see shen wei again .