Chapter Two

After coming home shen wei tries himself to get busy in his university work or any other work but that smile , those beautiful doe eyes , he can't forget about that hot barista guy " zhao yunlan " , he try to sleep but that smiling face of  barista coming in front of his face again and again , it's usually cold outside but today he felt hot so he take off his shirt and pant as he slide inside the warm covers .

Finally it's morning , Shen wei didn't sleep that much but he got enough sleep that he can go his university to give lectures .

While he was walking toward his university he didn't think he will meet that hot barista again but it's like his luck is with him , zhao yunlan standing outside his coffee shop stretching his body or taking fresh morning air and ...and he's looking at Shen wei direction as he think so zhao yunlan turn his back at his side and he bend down to stretch his legs giving perfect view of his bouncy ass to Shen wei and then he turn around  smirking as he winked at Shen wei .

Shen wei didn't know he was standing there , his face went red as he quickly turn and walk away , he can't believe himself , he had been ogling zhao yunlan butts and what with his heart ,  beating crazily " calm down Shen wei " he told himself as he went to his university .

After that fantastic view of yunlan ass Shen wei is way to distracted " professor , I think you write the last sentence wrong " said one of his students .

" Oh ! Yeah , sorry about that " shen wei said cursing himself after the bell rang indicating class is over Shen wei went to his office when someone call his name " professor Shen wei "

He turn and it's his class student " yes " he said calmly with soft smile like he usually give to his students " you forgot your cold coffee " that student said holding a coffee in his hand .

" But I didn't brought any coffee " he said looking confuse .

The boy also look confuse but then he said " Oh ! There was a handsome man in black clothes , he gave it to me than told me to give you with this paper " .

Shen wei take the cold coffee and thanked the boy as he went in his office " black clothes , handsome man , cold coffee " he muttered ti himself .

As he enter in his office he sat down on his chair putting his files other side as he look at the paper " Don't stress yourself too much , drink this and take a nap , have a nice day " with smiley on bottom of the paper .

For a moment shen wei looked at the paper then he gasped as he realize " zhao yunlan " he said softy , he didn't notice as a beautiful smile plastered on his face while he said that man , and when he take his first sip he feel happy and relaxed .