Chapter six

Yunlan sitting in his room with a gloomy mood looking at the gloomy weather , since the day Shen wei avoiding him , he feel his heart breaking into pieces .

He was zone out when a knock startled him , he have no mood to talk to anyone so he just ignored the knock as he wiped the tears falling from his eyes with his thick coat sleeve , he's missing Shen wei , his heart can't help but fell in love with a beautiful professor but if fate didn't write his name with shen wei then what can he do , he can ----

His thoughts again cut by the knock bit this time its continued knock making yunlan irritated as he get up and open the door as he Shout

" What the hell is ....

But his words disappear as he saw who's standing in front of him , its the shen wei , he's all soaked in rain , his jacket clinging to his muscled chest , he's all hot and wet like in yunlan dreams and those Lucious wet pink lips god ! Stop it !!! yunlan , he don't like you , he told himself as he sniff , he control his emotions as he asked shen wei " wha...what ...are you doing here professor shen ? " and he hate himself for stuttering .

When Shen wei got the address of yunlan home for a moment he don't know what to do with it , from two weeks he's avoiding yunlan and now how can he go to yunlan lik this , but he have to apologies , he have to confess and its all right if he's wil...

When Shen wei got the address of yunlan home for a moment he don't know what to do with it , from two weeks he's avoiding yunlan and now how can he go to yunlan lik this , but he have to apologies , he have to confess and its all right if he's will not reciprocate his feelings but he will not regret of lossing his chance right .

So here he is standing in front of yunlan gate with so much hope , he's all wet and cold seeping inside his body as he can feel his body trembling , he also got yunlan favourite hot and spicey noodles for him as he told him about from his favorite shop .

Then after some knocking yunlan open the door and his eyes land on cute brown but puffy and a little bit red eyes " is he crying ? " And that alone thought making Shen wei heart ache , he's wearing his thick overcoat which covering his large body , its sleeves covering his all most hand showing his tiny fingers , he's looking all adorable and beautiful in those large clothes and those soft pink plump lips he want to kiss , suck make the swollen , oh god !!! By this cute site of yunlan he's trying very hard to control himself .

After a long awkward silence Shen wei ask " can..I....can I come inside ? " .

Yunlan nod as he step aside and Shen wei walk inside , as yunlan close the door and before Shen wei said anything yunlan said " you should change first or you might catch cold " he said gesturing toward the bathroom .

Shen wei nod as he put the noodles on table " this ...this is i brought for you " he said softly as yunlan gave him towel there fingers brush with each other making both of them pull away but shen wei can see yunlan ears turn pink as he take off his soaked jacket , his white wet shirt clinging to his fine abs making yunlan drool and it gives Shen wei inner satisfaction .