Chapter Eight ( Final )

Yunlan looked at the beautiful dark eyes gazing on his body making his body heat up as shift on shen wei making both as there clothed cock grind with each other .

Shen wei bite hard on yunlan soft tempting necking making yunlan clutch his shirt tightly as he moan softly " Shen wei ah...." .

Shen wei grabbed yunlan making legs wrapped around Shen wei waist as he held lead him toward the glass door .

Yunlan yelped when his back touched the cold surface but he can't help get turn on my by the strength of the fragile looking professor and God it making him crazy .

As expected when Shen wei stretch his arms the buttons flew away giving quite a hot view of Shen wei chest to yunlan and he can't but caress those pecs , pinch those red buds making Shen wei grip tight on his thin waist .

Shen wei take off yunlan clothes one by one looking at the delicate view of his lover , he starved to touch him and now he have yunlan all just for him .

Shen wei sucked and pinched those red nipples making yunlan moan loudly his name and those loud moans making shen wei pants tight .

He kissed way down to his chest , yunlan prize red with pre cum  , his hand grabbed yunlan harden prize as he licked the tip of it as he saw yunlan body tremble .

He both went to bed Shen wei open yunlan legs wide as he settle between them , as his tongue penetrated yunlan pink small hole , he hit his prostate again and again making yunlan body shake in pleasure .

" Shen wei ....please ...please f**k me " yunlan begging to him tears of pleasure falling down from his beautiful doe eyes .

" Yes ...as you say my ah Lan " shen wei said as he take off his pants freeing his member its painfully harden. He rubbed the lube on his member as he slowly trying not to hurt his lover penetrate in yunlan hole making yunlan digging the hole in blanket .

 He rubbed the lube on his member as he slowly trying not to hurt his lover penetrate in yunlan hole making yunlan digging the hole in blanket

With each other thrust yunlan moan loudly Shen wei name making him fast his phase as it hit yunlan soft spot .

He took yunlan member as he stroke it  they both are close of climaxes as yunlan can't take anymore and came on Shen wei stomach and after few thrust Shen wei came deep in yunlan as he fell beside on bed smiling softly looking at his penting lover .

He cleaned both of them as they fell asleep in each other embrace , Finally shen wei got the guy who captured his heart .

~The End ~
❤️