Chapter Seven

Its feel good in warm shower , his tensed relaxing then Shen wei realise he don't have clothes to wear , he think to ask yunlan but then he got a very hot idea .

Yunlan sitting on sofa anxious and nervous but its all fade away when Shen wei came wearing his boxers only , water droplets make his muscled white chest shine and he can't help but look at the droplets on his neck going down slowly on his pecs the disappear on v line of shen wei , he's still wearing his specs , hairs wet and those pink wet lips distracting yunlan , he's looking breathtaking and yunlan can't help but lick his own lips...

He must be staring quite min as he didn't hear Shen wei calling his name , he tore away his gaze from Shen wei wet chest and met with his beautiful almond eyes .

" Hmm "

" Can ..can I get your one of your shirt , my all clothes are soaked in rain ".

" Why not ? " Yunlan said and god ! Someone save him , this innocent looking  professor going to be death of him.

Yunlan get his one white shirt as he gave it to shen wei to wear who smile and said thanks politely .

Yunlan don't know why but he's feeling like the professor is teasing him , why can't he wear it quickly , he's making yunlan all hot and flustered .

Shen wei smile to himself as he wears yunlan shirt but to his good luck as he button up the shirt , its too tight on his chest , its stretching too much , it like if he move his hands even a little bit the buttons will tore off from shirt but he c...

Shen wei smile to himself as he wears yunlan shirt but to his good luck as he button up the shirt , its too tight on his chest , its stretching too much , it like if he move his hands even a little bit the buttons will tore off from shirt but he can feel yunlan hot gaze on his body and the way his face went red looking at shen wei in his own clothes .

Then yunlan gave him blanket so he won't caught cold making shen wei heart melt .

Shen wei sat down on sofa as yunlan serving hit noodles for both of them " i'm sorry " he said softly .

He he can saw how yunlan freeze and his expression went down but he have to say it , he have to apologies for his misunderstanding so he continue " i'm sorry for avoiding you , I didn't mean to do it , I just misunderstood something " he said looking down .

" Misunderstood ? " Yunlan said looking at him confuse but he can still see the sadness in his eyes .

Shen wei took a deep breath as he said " I fell in love with you when I saw you first time in cafe , i didn't realise it love til then when I meet you constantly but one day I happen to at wrong place at wrong time , my day went bad so I went to get coffee or you can say to see you but the café was close so I peak inside and saw a man wearing your jacket having intimate moment with that red dress girl and i misunderstood him as you so i get jealous and heart broken too , even that time i didn't realise I love you but still my heart break looking someone else in your instead me " okay , he said it finally , he confessed
it but why its so silent .

He looked at yunlan slowly who's eyes wide and mouth open and Shen wei getting more nervous what if yunlan didn't feel the same , what if...

He get the answer of his what if ..when soft plump lips presses on his lips and every worry fade away from shen wei mind.