Introductions

Hermione P.O.V

I  exited the the train with Harry, Ron and Ginny. We were all stood around trying to spot Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. It was hard to spot them because the platform was really busy as it was the holidays. Someone walks into me by accident and apologizes before heading off again and when I turn back all the others are gone. I feel worry take over me when suddenly I catch a quick glimpse of red hair. Without even thinking I push through the crowd to find the Weasleys, Harry and someone I've never seen before. 

"Oh Hermione there you are." I snap my head to see Mrs. Weasley approaching me with arms open wide ready to give me a hug. "We thought we'd lost you." before I knew it Mrs. Weasley was hugging me and not just a normal kind of hug but a bone crushing kind.

I pull away from her  "Sorry someone bumped into me and when I turned around everyone had already left but then I managed to spot you all and made my way through the crowd." I smile at her apologetically and then turn and my eyes lock with a pair of hazel eyes. I studied his features. He wore a black hoodie with dark blue denim trousers and a pair of trainers. He had gorgeous eyes which were a warm brown and a tint of green, they were full of adventure and ambition. He also had hair that was red but looked brown which was up to his neck. His pink colored lips looked so soft. I studied his features once more before I heard Ron clear his throat angrily. I look away embarrassed. 

"Oh yes how silly of me. Hermione this is Charlie , Charlie this is Hermione." Mrs. Weasley smiled at us.

"Hi nice to meet you." He offers me his hand to shake to which I accept. When our hands touch I feel a spark go through my entire body.

"Nice to meet you too. I've heard you work with dragons in Romania, how's that going?" I look at him generally interested for his answer.

"It's great but also a lot of work. Some of the dragons have had really bad experiences around humans so not all of them are nice when we first meet us but when they realize we're here to help them they stop trying to attack us." He chuckles before his gorgeous eyes meet mine again. "Are you interested in care for creatures?"

"Yes. I love all the creatures but mainly dragons. I find them fascinating.  I've read about them and always wanted to work with them when I leave school."

"Maybe I could help you study and even put a word in for when you leave school." He smiles at me with a excited look.

"I'd like that thanks." He nods before  walking towards the twins and starting up a conversation with them.

"Right let's get going before it gets dark." Mrs. Weasley starts signaling for us to move towards the station exit.

We leave King Cross Station and walk through Diagon Alley. I start up a conversation with Ginny. She was telling me about her relationship with Dean. Harry overhears us and looks heartbroken. I turn my attention back to Ginny.

"He's so sweet. OMG You and Ron should go on a double date with me and Dean." 

"Sounds fun." I look back at Harry to see him in a conversation with Charlie. Charlie catches my eye and I quickly look away blushing.

I zone out of mine and Ginny's conversation and think about how I'm going to protect my parents from Voldemort. My mind immediately comes to one spell. I have to obliviate myself from their memory.  It's the only way I can keep them safe and maybe when this war is over I can find them and try to retrieve their memories.

"Hermione?" Ginny's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh sorry Gin I zoned out. What did you say?"

"I said we should have a sleepover with games and stuff with the others tomorrow night or something."

"Sure sounds fun."