In my head

A/N- Sorry for the late update I've had a lot going on but hopefully I will be posting more chapters xoxo 

Charlie P.O.V 

Ever since Hermione ran out a few days ago I have been searching none stop for her. Harry and the others apart from Ron have tried to help find her but she's nowhere to be seen.  I tried getting some sleep but the only thing I could think about was if Hermione was okay or where she could be. Eventually I fall asleep hoping that the brunette witch that I care deeply for and possibly might love will be there when I wake up.

Harry P.O.V  

It had been a few days since Hermione ran out and I really had to go on the search for horcruxes but I didn't want to leave without Hermione. Hermione had been by my side through everything since first year. She even  stuck by my side when Ron didn't because he thought I put my name in the goblet of fire. The truth is Hermione was like a sister to me and I am worried sick about her and so is Charlie, Ginny and the twins. I don't think Ron and me would survive without Hermione although we would never actually tell her that. I sigh and finish packing my rucksack ready for merlin knows how long me and Ron will be gone for. Although I wanted Hermione to come with us no one knew where she was and I had to find these horcruxes to defeat Voldemort.

Hermione P.O.V

I open  my eyes tiredly as all the events from a few days ago replay in my mind.

*flashback*

"What's going on here?"

"That's none of your business Ronald." I say irritated.

"You just kissed my older brother so I'm pretty sure it is my business." Ron says glaring at me.

"What goes on with me and Hermione is our business Ron and for the record. She's allowed to kiss anyone she wants because incase you forgot you cheated and broke up with her. I don't see why she's smart, funny, beautiful, kind and she's so much better than that Lavender girl." Charlie says and sends me a wink. I can feel a blush creep up on my cheeks.

"Whatever. You know what?" He says looking me in the eye. "I'm glad I cheated on you. You'll always be a filthy little mudblood." My heart stopped. Sure I had been called that names a lot when I was at Hogwarts but for someone who I thought was my best friend to say it hurt a lot.

"You know what rot in hell Ron." I slap him and run out, leaving the Burrow. I ran and ran blocking out the yells from the others. I kept running until I couldn't run anymore. I break down into sobs. I felt like I couldn't breathe because of the ache in my chest.

*end of flashback*

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my head. When I can see clearly I look at my surroundings. I'm in an abandoned house in the middle of merlin knows where. I use all of my strength to stand up. When I'm stood up I feel the room around me start to spin and my feet give way from beneath me. Before I fall to the floor I put my hands on a near by wall and manage to regain my balance. I walk out of the abandoned house and apparate to Three Broomsticks and grab a coffee before apparating to the burrow. A few seconds later I hear the sound of people rushing towards the door. I look up to see most of the Weasleys alongside Harry all looking at me with shock and worry.

"What?" I say looking at them confused. None of them speak but embrace me in a hug one by one. I turn to Charlie who is the only person who I haven't hugged yet. He walks up to me and kisses my lips with passion. I respond to the kiss feeling fireworks throughout my body. We pull apart and before I can say anything Charlie pulls me into a warm hug. 

"I was so worried." He whispers in my ear and then pulls away to look at me.

"I'm sorry I just needed time to gather my thoughts but I'm back now." I say and pull him into another hug. He wraps his hands around my waist. I sigh contently feeling the warmth that his body is giving me. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. The others are stood beside us awkwardly and decide to go in an give us some time I smile and Charlie begins to speak. 

"Never scare me like that again." 

"I'm sorry." 

"It's alright Mia." He kisses my forehead and then grabs my hand leading me into his and Bill's room.  I almost instantly sit on the bed and Charlie sits beside me. We both lay back and cuddle. I try not to yawn and Charlie laughs at my attempts. 

"You're tired Mia." 

"No I'm not." I try to protest but I yawn again.

"Yes you are so get some sleep and I'll be here when you wake up. " My eyes scan his face spotting the bags under his eyes.

"You're tired too." I say and put my hand on his cheek gently. He closes his eyes and his head leans into my hand. A few moments later I realize that he fell asleep and kiss his head. 

"Goodnight Char." I snuggle up to him and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to strong arms wrapped around my shoulders. I smile and turn to face Charlie to see him looking at me. 

"Hi." I say and feel my lips twitch upwards slightly.

"Hi." He says and closing the gap between us and I feel myself blush. He smiles against my lips and I return his smile. He deepens the kiss. The moment is then interrupted by Harry who's face is now a shade of Scarlett from embarrassment. Me and Charlie turn and look at him and I can feel a blush creep its way onto my cheeks.

"Harry." I say a little embarrassed that he walked into us kissing.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I look at Charlie who gives me a slight nod as to say to go ahead. 

"Sure." I give Charlie one last kiss and then stand up and leave the room with Harry.