2. MEW'S PAST

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 🥰😍

let's begin!!! 💞

***---***---***---***---***---***

Meet Mew.... Mew Suppasit.

Mew has born in a rich family

Mew has born in a rich family. His dad was a CEO in Jongcheevevat enterprises with his own efforts and struggles. His dad was very hardworking but Mew as a kid, was not. He never experienced anything bad or ups-downs in his life.

Whatever he wants..... He always get.

Whether it's a toy to play, or whether it's... *cough* *cough*

His mom and dad had spoiled him too much that they scared that maybe they should be strict with him. But they can't because they blindly love him so much that they want to give everything Mew.

Mew was a very spoiled kid. He never cares about anyone, except his family and his best friend, Kaownah.

Kaownah and Mew were school friends. Though kaownah was not that rich as compare to Mew but Mew never showed his money. Kaownah is like a brother to him.

Mew was bisexual. He has interest on both, chicks and guys too. When he reached at 18, he started dating. Many boys and girls came in his life, and he was never serious in a relationship, so always be with them only for blow off some steam.

Because nobody loves him, only his looks or his money status. Which makes Mew very stone hearted.

Mew had broke many hearts but his charm has a different power that no one can resist to say him NO.

Mew knows how to make people say yesss yesss yesss ohh yesss!!

( A/N :- Gosh I never thought I will say such thing 😂😂😂)

Straight forwardly speaking, Mew had fucked many hot girls and cute boys but then, he met a girl, Puifai.

Puifai's family and Mew's family were very close. And this is how they met. Mew was not that interested in her but puifai fell in love with him.

Technically, she doesn't fell in love with him, she fell in love with his looks, charm and also his high standards. And Mew was soon to be the CEO so that post is enough.

It's not like Mew stopped fucking around after meeting puifai. He never cares for her as well, because he knows her intension.

Mew was just being with her because of family pressure. He want to live his life with no interference. Puifai was crazy for him.

She decided she will anyhow make Mew fall for him. Mew knows that kaownah is gay but he already had a boyfriend, turbo. Mew always cherish this friendship.

Kaownah always use to tell him not to sleep around with anyone, but Mew never listened. He was stubborn.

" Buddy, I guess you should stop fucking around like this. I can't believe, how many girls you had till now... Ever counted?? " Asked kaownah teasingly.

" Hmmmmm....Well, I lost count! " Said Mew jokingly with a smirk.

Mew was a smart mind personality. He was very intelligent in studies from school till now. He know time management, team work, unity, leadership, everything. He was all- rounder.

When Mew turned to 21, his dad announced him as next CEO of Jongcheevat enterprise. Hid dad arranged a party and press conference and announced....

" I m announcing, my son, Mew Suppasit as the next CEO of my company. He is smart, eligible, intelligent. I know my son will make me proud. " Mew nodded and he was damm happy that he became the CEO now.

But whenever he entered at the company, all the girl employees were already in his charm. They started gossiping to each other saying like......

" Did you saw the new CEO...??? "

" Omg he is sooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttt!!!! Fucking hotttt!!! "

" He is soooo sexy, look at his biceps.... Holy! It's too good!! "

" Did you saw his veiny hands??? Goshhh... He is going to be death on us!! "

" How will it feel when he will touch me or kiss me omgggg!! I can't even imagine I will have nosebleed in excitement!!! "

" My god his voice is so manly!!! The way he say GOOD MORNING to us! I was already dead!!! "

All the girl employees were already crazy for Mew. For Mew, it was not new. He is used to it. So, his charm was enough to make people fell on knees in front of him.

Mew has an amazing aura and luck that whenever he went to make a deal, the other party can't say no to him. He knows to to make a deal.

Mew was a complete businessman mind. He knows politics, but he never play risk.... Mew knows how to play business game very well. He was handling this company so well that company got a huge profit.

Mew always believe in smart work... But also he was a hardworking person because he wants to prove his dad that he can handle this company well. And he proved too.

His company always launch some open vacancy for people to join. Which sometimes, Mew handle by himself. He want hardworking and smart working people in his company.

Though, Mew have everything and achieved too but....... Somehow, he feels incomplete.

He never realised this but...... He was not complete. Puifai was not his love. He never loved someone.

Mew never believes in love and all because he know, nobody is permanent.

At some point they will leave so that's why Mew never fell in love with someone or we can say, he never got a perfect person in his life.

Mew has a secret that he loves to play with small kids. He had two orphanages under him where he donate money and secretly, spend time there and play with those kids and give them a loooooot of toys and gifts.

Mew really love kids. He always melt by their smiles. Mew was not a bad heart person. But it's just he thought maybe people will underestimate him that's why he make it as a secret.

Mew is having an amazing life.... He is CEO, he has a girlfriend ( so called), he has a supporting family, he has amazing besties, and he can easily make anyone to spread their legs for him..... But still something is incomplete and he hopes it will be complete soon.....

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby