41. PAST OF MEW AND PUIFAI (PT.2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 😈😈😈

***---***---***---***---***---***

" After that unfortunately, I took her to the mall and...............

/flashback turns again to that day/

Mew took Puifai to the mall for her shopping. All day Puifai was behaving so lovey dovey there with Mew just to be more close to him. Mew was getting really irritated by this.

Puifai was keep touching and trying to hold Mew's hand which was damn irritating. Mew was keep glaring at her but she was using the situation because she knows Mew will not shout at her at public place.

" Puifai, we are in public place. Stop touching me. You want shopping so just do it! " Said Mew coldly. Puifai smirked. She really love to tease Mew.

" Oh come on baby! Don't forget last night! You are mine now so just behave lovey dovey now, And touch me!! " Said Puifai sarcastically. Mew rolled his eyes and went ahead.

Puifai got angry and she fell on the ground fakely. Everyone there at mall was looking at Puifai and Mew.
Mew turned around and saw Puifai at floor.

" Mew?? Why did you pushed me?? I just asked you to hold my hand! I'm sorry please... Don't hate me. " Shouted Puifai in such a way that people will hear what she is saying. Mew eyes wide in shock!

People out there were looking at Mew with anger as if Mew is so arrogant and violent with Puifai. Puifai smirked secretly at Mew. She raised her hands to Mew.

Mew had no other option but to help her because people will think Mew is disrespecting a girl on public place. Mew helped her to get up and they were so close.

She blew air on Mew's ears teasingly. " I win. " Said Puifai coldly. Mew was speechless. He never knew Puifai can be this much bitch.

They finished their shopping and went to a food court because she was feeling hungry. When they took seats, puifai was keeping messing with Mew, which he was not liking at all. But he knew what she can do.

They ordered something, ate and left. Mew was walking ahead and Puifai was walking behind him with all shopping bags. Mew was not at all helping her because of her behaviour, he was really pissed.

" Mewwww.... Help naaaa!! These bags are too heavy.... My Nailpaint will be spoiled naa!! " Said Puifai dramatically. Mew rolled his eyes.

" As if I care! " Said Mew and he opened the car door and sat inside. Puifai was looking at him with anger but she sighed and sat inside the car.

Soon they reached to home. Mew's parents and Puifai's parents were sitting at the garden having tea and talking about their old days.

Suddenly they all realised, Mew and Puifai came back from the mall. They all were happy to see them together. Puifai saw everyone out there looking at them... She got a idea.

" Mew, please just help me to carry this to the gate and then I will tell the servants. Please..... " Said puifai. Mew sighed and hold some bags and walk inside the mansion. She smiled at them and she went inside too.

Everyone out there were so happy to see Mew is helping Puifai. They were looking at them like a upcoming future couple. Puifai's plan succeed to show everyone that they are coming closer.

" They really match each other, isn't it?? " Asked Mew's mom. Everyone nodded except mew's dad. It's not like he hates Puifai but he never get a good vibes from her.