38. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

(A/N:- Song continues from previous chapter.....)

🎶🎶🎶
Why would I need their permission
Skin and bones, I'm only human
It's in my DNA....
🎶🎶🎶

When the moment Gulf and Type left Mew's mansion, Gulf don't even know where to go. He was just holding hands of Type and walking somewhere with teary eyes and soulless body.

Gulf was feeling like he don't have strength and power in his body. The thing he was getting scared of, happened with him in real. He get separated with his love. While Type was still sobbing and holding Gulf's hand tightly.

Gulf was walking on the roadside with Type because he forgot to carry some money so that he can go back home by taxi or cab. Suddenly he saw a garden. He took type there and sat on a bench.

That bench was not comfortable at all. But Gulf was not in a good state of mind. He was feeling like he lost everything today.

He can see Marky's soul laughing on him and telling him that he deserves this.

" hah!! This is what you deserve my slut!!! Loneliness!! By killing me... Still you are suffering!! Told you... If you are not mine.. You can't be anyone else.... " Gulf imagined Marky's soul said this to him while laughing evilly and get disappeared in the air.

" Papa.... No cry cry papa! Dada love papa... Type love papa... Unclo Mii unclo chaa love papa!! " Said Type and hugged his papa. Gulf hugged him back and bursted into tears loudly. That garden was silent. No one was there.

" I know son...i know. Wait! Baby who teach you to call Mew as dada??? " Asked Gulf.

" Unclo mii!! " Said Type in a cute tone. Gulf can't hold back his tears. He bursted more into Type little arms which felt like a small angel hugging him.

" I lose him today my son. I lose everything. I lose him. I lose my love, our love. I lose your dada! I'm such a loser!!!!! Your papa is a loser!!! " Said Gulf and cried so much. Type was so small to understand what Gulf is saying but he always noticed if anyone cry, someone patted at head to calm.

Type started patted softly at Gulf's head. Gulf eyes wide but he felt like he is the most luckiest man if he have Type by his side.

" Love you naaa papa! No cry cry... Type cry cry too! " Said Type. Gulf shook is head and wiped his tears.

" If you with me, I'm always strong to fight. That's the reason when you were in my belly, I can fight with this world because you are there always! " Said Gulf. Type look at him innocently. He can't understand such things. Too small for this painful world to understand.

" I love you my son. I love you *sobs* " Said Gulf and he picked Type and make him sit on lap. Type was so tired that he immediately slept under Gulf's arms. Gulf was caressing his son's head. While looking at sky.

(A/N:- I knoww readers what you are thinking right now.... They are too precious *sobs* 🤧🤧🥺🥺!!!)

God, I don't know why you keep hurting me but..... Try as much as you can... If I have Type by my side.... I'm ready to face anything.

My son is my strength! He is my everything and Mew... He is my love which I..... Lost today *sobs*

Please God stop testing us.... It hurts badly.... Please show some mercy on me and my son..... I want all the happiness to my for my baby!