76. IT'S A ....

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's reveal the gender of baby which is already revealed in the above pic hehe!!! 😍😍❤❤😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Saint and Zee hugged Mew happily. It's a success!!! Baby was fine and healthy and the most beautiful scenario they are looking.

" Congratulations Meewwww!!!! Now you are fatherrrrr!!!!! Omggggg!!!!!! " Said Saint. Mew cried harder in happiness.

" Congratulations. It's a GIRL! " Said the doctor happily. Mew bursted into tears and was looking at his newly born baby girl who was crying and telling the world.... That I came to give all love to my parents.

Gulf sobbed too, he was in bad pain but it was worth. Gulf too fell in love with his newly born daughter!

She is so beautiful, adorable!

Mew bend to Gulf and kissed him on his lips softly while sobbing badly. Mew and Gulf, both their lips were shaking.

" Yo.....youu *sobs* di.....did it ba......baby! I'm pro.....proud to be your husb......husband! " Said Mew while stuttering. Gulf nodded.

" We.... Did it! " Said Gulf very weak tone. Mew kissed Gulf on cheeks, lips and forehead and they both again look at the baby who was crying in doctor arms. Gulf smiled to hear her cries because its the only moment, they smile on her cries because it's beautiful!

Saint and Zee hugged each other happily. Doctors cutted the umbilical cord very carefully and took the baby with them for respective taking care of baby.

" Mew you need to be outside now. We need to do some tests of Gulf and then we will shift him on the private ward where everyone can meet but Gulf needs rest. " Said zee. Mew nodded and he and took out the court and went outside the OT.

Outside the OT,

When Mew cane outside he saw... Mild, champ, Kaownah, Turbo, Mew's parents were standing and waiting for someone to come and tell.

They already heard baby cry sound and they all hugged each other and congratulate each other. The moment they saw Mew, his mom ran towards Mew and hugged him tightly while sobbing happily.

" So???? " Asked Mew's mom. Mew wiped his tears happily.

" It's a GIRL! " Said Mew happily. Everyone out there bursted into loud cry but it's was in happiness. They will be welcoming now a sweet cute and beautiful princess.

Mew's dad went to Mew and hugged her tightly and sobbed happily too. Mew never saw tears in his dad's eyes. But it was a beautiful feeling for every parents to see their kid's kid. It's a different feeling of becoming a Grandparents.

" Congratulations my son! Very congratulations to both of you! You both deserve it! " Said Mew's dad. Mew nodded. Type went to Mew and hugged his legs happily to see his dada happy now.

" Dadaaaa!!! Baby Botha or sista? " Asked Type innocently. Mew chuckled and picked type up.

" Sista!!! Your lil sista came and now you have to take care of her... Okayy??? " Said Mew. Type smiled brightly and hugged Mew.

" Yaaaaaaaay yaaay sista sistaaa!! I play play with sistaaaa!!! I prlotect my sistaaaa!!! I'm big bothaaaa!!! " Said Type excitedly. Mew showered many kisses to Type and smiled happily. Mew's mom took Type in her arms.