71. DAY BEFORE WEDDING

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Just a day left. Both Mew and Gulf was damm excited but also nervous. They still can't believe within one day they are going to get marry and they will be official husbands. Gulf was getting nervous a lot because he doesn't want anything bad happen to him or Mew. He was just praying to God that everything should go smoothly.

As Mew and his parents were damm busy with the preparation. Mew asked Mild and champ to take care of Gulf and Type as he will be not there so he can only trust them.

" Gulf, stop being nervous! You are to get marry him tomorrow! Aren't you excited?? " Said Mild. Gulf just nodded and look at ceiling.

" What happened Gulf? Why you are so stressed?? " Asked champ.

" I don't know...... Do Mew really deserve me? I mean whatever happened with me.... Guy like him deserve much more better than me. I don't know why but, I'm feeling like...... Mew don't deserve a guy like me who is.... " Said Gulf but mild covered his mouth.

" Will you stop saying this? Come on Gulf! You can't think this! You are the most beautiful person he met!! Can't you see how much he loves you crazily? Cares for you? Respect you?

And for him you are his everything! Whatever happened with you was a misery but God is giving you a second beautiful chance to build your home with a beautiful family, why you doubting on it? " Asked mild. Champ nodded in agreement.

" Babe is right Gulf. Don't think too much. You deserve him he deserve you. And we deserve your little one after all we will be uncles! " Said Champ and everyone giggled. Gulf felt better.

" You both are right. I deserve this and he deserves all the happiness and I will give him! You did a lot for me and I will always be with him till my last breath! We deserve each other! " Said Gulf. Mild and champ nodded.

" Gulf your and his wedding suit? " Asked mild.

" Yeah it will come today I guess in noon! " Said Gulf. Mild nodded. Suddenly Gulf phone rang it was showing Mew's number.

Mew:- My love what you are doing? How's you feeling?

Gulf:- I'm feeling worst! Just spending time with two clowns!

(Mild pouted and Champ chuckled)

Mew:- Hahaha have fun with your clowns. I'm here at our wedding location just finalizing stuffs here.

Gulf:- Mew..... I'm... I'm really sorry you have to handle everything alone. I can't even help you. I'm so useless!

Mew:- Don't even say that baby! You are not useless at all and you are always around me so don't think that! You are pregnant my love so it's normal that you can't go anywhere. Don't think this pleaseee!!!

Gulf :- ooo.... Okay Mew. I won't. When will you come back?

Mew:- Soon love. Oh yeah our wedding suits are going to come within an hour. Just tell mild or anyone to collect it and trial it. I will trail later!

Gulf:- Okay bossy!

Mew:- Hahah I love you so much baby!

Gulf:- *shy*...........

Mew:- Come on! It's not like your clowns doesn't know that we say each other! In Bachelorette party, everyone saw everything! *smirk*

Gulf:- Meewww~! Bye... I love you too!