t w o

no one pov

"i cant believe im actually doing this shit."

jungkook mumbled to himself, walking down the side walk, on his way to kim taehyungs high school.

his feet moved in a rhythmic pattern. his eyes peering ahead of him, not wanting to trip over himself. a black mask covered the bottom half of his face. his eyes hidden behind the blond strips in his raven black hair.

the side walk wasnt super busy, as it was still early. but the road was filled with cars, which was bound to happen anytime of the day. people were always trying to hurry around, either to work or school.

while walking, jungkook switched the backpack he had in the opposite hand he was previously holding it in, from the strap on the top. he would have carried it on his back, but he couldnt due to the "guitar case" strapped to him.

the boy didnt like the idea of having to go to some dumb highschool, but he couldnt just deny his bosses order.

so, there he was. now standing in the front of the gate that lead to a decent looking highschool.

-

while walking in, jungkook kept his head low. feeling all the eyes already on him. the ravenette just wanted to turn around and walk straight out of there. but instead kept walking to his classroom, well kim taehyungs classroom.

reminding himself that he would only have to be there for a week or two at most, before he could leave.

coming to the door to class room A24. jungkook turned the handle, and opened the door. 

when he walked in, jungkook heard conversations pause, laughs between friends halt, and the teacher speaking stop. everyone in the room looking at him.

jungkook cursed himself for already taking off his mask, unable to hide behind it anymore. 

"ahh! jungkook, right?" the young teacher asked standing up. jungkook looked to her and simply nodded. the woman smiled, motioning for him to introduce himself to the class. "please introduce yourself." she said.

jungkook cursed himself once again, looking out to the class. his eyes searching around for half a second before landing on none other than kim taehyung.

jungkooks mind clicked immediately, seeing the young boy. an interested soft smile planted on his lips. he looked a lot younger in real life than in the picture from his information packet.

spacing himself out of his thoughts, jungkook looked at everyone. "im jungkook." he said in a low monotone voice. before he walked to the back of the class to an empty seat.

the teacher was a little underwhelmed from the boys introduction, but smiled through it. "jungkook is a new student here. he will be in our homeroom, please welcome him kindly." she said before starting the lesson.

-

jungkook stayed quiet in his seat, not even paying attention to the unimportant lesson the teacher was teaching. his eyes focused on kim taehyung. seeming to study the boys movement, keeping every slight action he did in his brain.

call it 'stalker-ish', but jungkook was simply doing his job.

though, to jungkooks disadvantage, taehyung seemed to feel the pair of eyes on him. and turned back in his seat to see who it was.