Part 24 - Sisters

=

=

you and Harry woke up to loud knocks on Harry's room door, you had decided to stay the night at the ship since your room was just so damn warm and Harry's room was nice and cool. You glanced at the clock on Harry's wall and sighed, it seemed you had slept in a bit as the clock read 12:30 pm.

Harry sighed and sat up, standing from the bed and walking over to his door, creaking it open and yelping as he was pushed back by a blonde and red blur "Hi CJ" Harry grunted out, CJ laughing as she pushed off of him and skipped over to you, Harriet entering the room a moment later "Harriet, what do yeh want?"

"We're stealing your fiancé, (y/n) get dressed, CJ keep Harry down" CJ leaped over your body and slammed down onto Harry, trapping him to the mattress.

"Oi!" Harry snapped, ripping his arm out of CJ's grip and pushing her face, glaring at Harriet as she walked over to you and pulled you out of the bed "No! She's mine! Leave 'er alone!"

CJ and Harriet shared a dangerous smile and CJ pinned Harry to the bed again "Quick get her dressed so we can escape!" Harry let out a snarl as you quietly laughed, grabbing a red shirt and black jeans. Stepping into your bathroom to quickly get dressed, popping your head back out to grab a bra and socks.

You sluggishly got dressed and stepped back out to the bedroom to put your shoes on, laughing again as Harriet and CJ held Harry down to the floor, CJ sitting on his back and arms as Harriet held down his legs.

"Okay okay, don't kill him, he is a good pillow, and I'd rather not lose the warmth" Harry pouted at you as his sisters snickered and got off him.

"Oh, no 'oh please don't kill Harry, I love him' or 'please don't kill Harry, I'd rather not lose him' no all I get is 'I'm a good pillow'? really?" you let out a quiet laugh and finished zipping up your boots, leaning down to kiss Harry's cheek and ruffling his hair.

"Yep, and I'll be back later, bye!" CJ dragged you out of the room, Harriet closing the door behind her as Harry continued to pout.

-

A few hours later, you sat outside an ice cream parlor, spooning (fav ice cream) into your mouth as CJ sipped at her chocolate and mint shake with Oreos. Harriet walked out of the shop with her fresh waffle cone strawberry cheesecake and sat down next to you, licking her lips slightly.

"You're welcome" you chuckled, smiling teasingly as Harriet glared at you before she stuck a spoon into the ice cream and shoved it in her mouth, CJ continuing to enjoy her shake. "So other than the reason you gave earlier" that being them just wanting to hang out because they hardly got to hang out with you "Why did you want to hang out with me today?"

"We have to pick up my suit and CJ's dress from the tailor, thought you might want to see 'em or something" Harriet muttered, keeping her eyes on her ice cream.