part 2 -real

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

Sunlight beamed at your eyes, making you groan lightly and sit up, pausing when another voice mumbled from beneath you.

"(y/n) turn off the sun love" a thick sleep laced Scottish voice made your eyes flash open, seeing the one and only harry hook, pouting as he laid beneath you, squinting at the sunlight beaming throughout the window.

"you're real" Harry's eyebrows raised, looking into your eyes "wha'?"

"it wasn't a dream" you whispered, cupping Harry's cheek. "you're real, I didn't make it all up"

Harry's face of surprise melted away and he leaned into your hand, "im real, im here"

You felt a sob roll up in your throat, letting yourself fall, your buried your face in Harry's chest. "god I love you"

Harry's breath hitched before responding "I love yeh too (y/n)"

You laid there, harry stroking the small of your back, as you traced patterns on his chest, just soaking in eachothers presence

"what's the plan for today's love?"

"hmmm" you hummed, crossing your arms on Harry's chest and laying your chin on it. "wanna go explore?"

Harry nodded "aye, take me adventuring!"

You giggled, lifting off of harry and tugging at his vest "then you need a change of clothes, can't have you walking around like that"

Harry tilted his head confused, sitting up "why?"

"cuz people will think you're Thomas Doherty or something, and I don't feel like dealing with fangirls or paparazzi"

Harry nodded slowly, still looking confused but fished his key from his pocket and walked over to a lockable door, using his key to step through and go back to his world "be back in..?"

You tilted your head, tilting your hand back and forth "15-20 minutes?"

He nodded, stepping through, the door closing behind him and the glow from the portal disappearing.

You sighed, cracking your neck and trotting up the stairs to your room "time to get changed"

You grinned at yourself in the mirror, a red flannel jacket with a hood, black hat with painted words 'im hooked' with a silver hook, aviators, grey tank top, ripped jeans, some stylish sneakers, fingerless gloves, your ruby necklace, and a backpack, in case you bought harry anything.

A thought hit you, digging out your phone, you checked your bank account.

Holy

Jesus

Fuck

$8,205 available in your account.

How?!

You had only been gone for maybe 45 minutes?! How?

Then you noticed an invoice.

Kore_godess sent $8,000 to account

You let out an unbelieving laugh, oh god, you loved the goddess you had somehow fallen in favor of. Whispering thanks to her, you walked out of your room and skipped down the stairs, holding an extra hat and sunglasses for harry.

Just then, a light shined from the cracks of the doors, opening it to reveal harry in a black long-sleeved shirt, grey ripped pants, black boots, his usual rings on his fingers along with his gloves, his skull belt around his waist, his eyeliner still smudged around.

He looked devilishly handsome.

"hey pretty pirate" you teased, walking up and tiptoeing to kiss his cheek "ready to go?"

"aye, let's go!"

"hold it!" you stopped him from bolting out the door, plopping the hat on his head and sliding the glasses on his face. "there we go, now let's go!"

Harry grinned as you tugged him outside, leading him to your car, he scrambled into the passenger seat, sticking his tongue out as he messed with the buttons.

"buckle up buttercup"

Harry pouted at the name, but obeyed, taking a minute to figure out the belt buckle but getting it a moment later.

"where to first love?"

You hummed, turning the key to the car as the engine roared to life. "how bout the mall?"

Harry grinned "sounds good!"

You smiled, gearing the car in reverse and driving off, watching as harry gazed at all the sights around him, the sky the clouds, the buildings.

You were so excited to show your world to him.

—end of part 2—

Comment or message me for part 3