part 10 - A day out!

thanks to musicarose on tumblr for commissioning me to continue this series! for the next 9 parts! so it's yours and Harry's anniversary, and you take him to Disneyland!

=

It was your first anniversary in two days and you decided to gift Harry with a day, a day at Disneyland. This was going to be awesome. You had purchased the tickets about a month ago, and were excited to show harry one of your favorite places in the world.

"harry" you cooed, patting his chest "wake up" he snorted in his sleep and turned over, tossing his arm over your waist and pulling himself closer.

You pouted and grabbed your pillow, smacking him in the face. He jolted up with a laugh. "im up, im up! Now, what do yeh want woman?" you hit him again "hey!"

"get breakfast then get dressed, we're going to Disneyland!" harry looked at you confused, sleep still clinging to him.

"wha's a Disneyland?" he asked, tilting his head in that cute puppy way. You grinned and ruffled his hair.

"one of my childhood loves" he gave you an odd look but got out of your bed anyway.

"Alright, lemme get dressed" you hummed, smirking as he fixed his boxers.

"yer staring~k" he teased, and you just shrugged, leaning as he disappeared into the bathroom.

"not my fault you got a good butt!" you called back as he closed the bathroom door. You snickered and stood up from your bed, walking over to your dresser and taking out your clothes for the next day (or a couple of days, depending on how far Disneyland is for you)

You laid them out on your bed, grabbing Harry's hat and sunglasses from the top of the dresser.

"hey harry!" you yelled out, harry cracked open the bathroom door, toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

"aye?"

"bring that shirt Thomas got you kay?" harry paused and smirked, laughing as he slinked back into the bathroom.

"Alright, that'll be funny"